METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES Cracked-3DM

seeders: 2661
leechers: 2526
Added on December 18, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES Cracked-3DM (Size: 2.87 GB)
 2014年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url135 bytes
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part1.rar500 MB
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part2.rar500 MB
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part3.rar500 MB
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part4.rar500 MB
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part5.rar500 MB
 3DMGAME-METAL.GEAR.SOLID.V.GROUND.ZEROES.Cracked-3DM.part6.rar440.22 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt3.99 KB

Description

Game Name: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground zero Genre: Action Adventure production: Kojima Productions game publishers: Konami Digital Entertainment gaming platform: PC release date: 2014 12 March 18 Official Website: http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/gz/certification.php5 Game description   "Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground zero" is "Metal Gear Solid 5: phantom pain" Prologue works on behalf of the entire description 5 beginning of the story development, which together form a complete "Metal Gear Solid 5." The open world game set, players can choose to sneak into the path Raiders ways and escape routes, diverse gameplay. The game has realistic visual style of play and exciting experience, designed to provide first-class sense of substitution.  "Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground zero" PC version of the new features: -60 frame - more deferred lighting - more shadows - High Resolution Rendering - High resolution shadow - Vision detail enhancement - Support for NVIDIA SLI option -7 pictures (effects, lighting, screen filters, shadows, texture filtering, texture) - Support for 4K resolution - screen space reflection configuration requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit OS Required) Processor : Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or Better * Quad-Core or Better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (4GB) or Better (DirectX 11 Graphics Card required) DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 4 GB available Space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound Card (5.1 Surround Sound) RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit OS Required) Processor: Core i7-4790 (4.00GHz) or Better * Quad-Core or Better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 Graphics Card required) DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 4 GB available Space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound Card (5.1 Surround Sound) Installation Information 1. Unzip 2. The running game has been integrated 3DM crack patch game Prerequisites _CommonRedist file folder to install your own

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.87 GB
seeders:2661
leechers:2526

Trailer

All Comments

The game is not starting after i click "MgsGroundZeroes.exe"... I installed both the Redistributes... Help...
Never mind, I unplugged my controller and its working now... I have to say the requirements are not as much as its shown... Running on a dual core processor with Radeon HD 6670....
The asians know how to port a game, everything works and you can get around 45 fps on a 770 with everything on max, which means put everything on high and a little beyond to enjoy the 60fps 1080p smooth next gen asian stealth killing.
Getting a 'Failed to create save file' when I fire up a new game.
Guess I need to reinstall?
Why are you on this site then you fucking idiot you clearly torrent most will buy this if its a decent port I doubt you actully shutdown the piratebay Mr MPAA Agent and the piratebay will return ;-)
A Masterpiece... One of the best optimized games for PC ever made... Thank you Konami for the great work and the AMAZING graphics... Can't wait for the full game... Ubish*t and Stupid EA should learn from this great game how to optimize console games...
Buy the game if you support the company