Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (2003) Repack

seeders: 26
leechers: 4
Added on December 31, 2012 by Soul_Kingin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (2003) Repack (Size: 2.53 GB)
 MGS2S.iso2.53 GB

Description

Title: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Publication Type: Repack
Genre: Stealth, 3rd-Person, Action
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Japan
Publisher: Konami Computer Entertainment Japan
Year: 2003
Platform: PC
Version: 2.0
Language: Russian
Sound language: English
Tablet: enclosing

Requirements:
Minimum
- Windows 98/2000/Me/XP (officially)
- 800 Mhz Intel or AMD
- 128 MB RAM
- DirectX 8.1bc 32 MB of video memory (NVIDIA GeForce 2 or equivalent)
- 9 GB free hard disk space for game
Recommended
- Windows 2000/XP (officially)
- 1.0 Ghz
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 8.1bc 128 MB of video memory (NVIDIA GeForce 4 or equivalent)

WARNING! Are not guaranteed to run on Windows Vista and Seven, a way to run is described in the spoiler "of possible complaints, bugs and Windows Vista. Read all strictly".
for Windows XP 32bit is fine.

Description
Metal Gear Solid 2 - an example of how to approach the process of creating games. How to write a good story, how to work hard over every detail of the game, how much time to spend composing music, and so on and so forth ... The game captivates integrity of style and a careful combination of all components. The plot, ambience, corporate identity and stunning spots - these are the main reasons for the great popularity of the series. MGS - is a special genre. Interactive movie in which stealth - Action only adds thrill, but does not make the game.

Substance - a special enlarged and revised edition of the acclaimed superhits, which in addition to the full version of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty contains over five hundred additional jobs, five separate plot episodes of the new adventures of Solid Snake and a lot of extra material.

Repack:

- Based on the full licensed version of Soft Club
- The game is completely passable and there are no critical bugs
- Built last to date fan-crack
- No compression / no recoded
- Installed the latest patch for the optimization for modern cards from Nvidia (for Radeon patch is installed separately, is in the image)
- The possibility of further patching
- Start with a shortcut on the desktop
- Installation will require 1GB of RAM
- Author repack - deus_ex

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.53 GB
seeders:26
leechers:4
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (2003) Repack

Trailer

All Comments

works good if you download the fix, but menu and subs are Russian, other than that works great on win 7 32 bit
Yeah because it's a Japanese game they do things the other way round, so if you're playing with a controller (like if it were on PS2), o (circle) progresses through the menus and x actually cancels back through the menus...! Its so confusing i know!
Thanks
is this in English or Russian?
wont work, keep getting blank screen when i click run, tried compatibility mode still nothing, any comments would be helpful, thanks
Ya i gotta backup frogstomp on this one, this game DOESNT WORK!! just a black screen like he says. i have no idea wtf to do. ill try the simon release, but some ppl have also been having trouble with that. im on win8