Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance-MECHANICS (LOSSY) [REPACK]

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on January 10, 2014 by BLACKH0L3in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance-MECHANICS (LOSSY) [REPACK] (Size: 8.3 GB)
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 autorun.inf79 bytes
 Data1.bin1.63 GB
 data2.bin599.44 MB
 data3.bin5.2 MB
 Data4.bin1.86 GB
 Data5.bin4.21 GB
 icon.ico202.49 KB
 setup.exe2.2 MB

Description

Year: January 9, 2014Genre : Action / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper : PlatinumGames and Kojima ProductionsPublished by: KonamiPublication Type : RePackLanguage: EngVoice language : EngTablet : SKIDROWSystem requirements :> Operating System : XP or Vista or 7 or 8> Processor : Intel Core i5 2400> Memory: 2 GB> Video Card : Nvidia Geforce GTS 450> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0> Free space on hard drive : 10 GBDescription:In the role of Raiden - cybernetic ninjas, debuted in Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty , and again returned to the screens in the Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots, you have to endure many trials , and finally find out what happened after the events of MGS4 .In the near future cybernetic technology has become an integral part of the world. Three years after the collapse of the regime of the Patriots for a long time to control the whole world , the situation on the planet heated to a limit . Power is concentrated in the hands of those who belong to the technology, most private military companies PMC, previously controlled by the Patriots turned into criminal syndicates .Raiden - a member of one of the organizations who remained faithful to peace. Superbly prepared , equipped with the latest technology futuristic ninja wants revenge and will stop at nothing to destroy Desperado Enterprises, one of the private military companies .Features:In Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance joined famous cinematic series Metal Gear High and corporate action Platinum Games.Custom battle mode Blade Mode allows literally shred enemies to pieces.division 2xDVD5DVD1icon.icoautorun.infsetup.exedata1.bindata2.bindata3.bindata4.binDVD2icon.icoRedistautorun.infdata5.binFeatures repackDo not cutVideo taken with a version for XBox360

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.3 GB
seeders:17
leechers:2
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance-MECHANICS (LOSSY) [REPACK]

Trailer

Screenshots

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance-MECHANICS (LOSSY) [REPACK] screenshot

All Comments

thx
Really kicked ass of the armstrong
2014-01-28 14:26
MY game is not saving please help ?
For all of you who are having a problems with the last boss (armstrong) with blade mode not working , right after you have to shake off his arm then you need to go in to blade mode and for whatever reason blade mode doesnt work, even after you changed the Res. to 800x600. and go into window mode and still nothing!! Well try this!!! right as the punch comes hold blade mode and then press pause and keep pressing pause until you go into blade mode and right when you think its time to see the red square stop pausing. this was the only thing that worked for me and i swear i fought Armstrong like a good 60-70 times b4 i read to try pausing rapidly. And i couldnt believe it!!!! IT WORKED!!! so good luck and i hope this helps.
stuck on 67 % :S
Did you experience after you killed armstrong(last boss) you will get a black screen and then crashed after while?
nice upload
Well in my case when I'm killing that peace of shit that big robot..and at one moment he just like trow me to tower and then I get like glitch wont move..