Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 1-8 (FIXED)(2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire)

seeders: 20
leechers: 22
Added on March 2, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 1-8 (FIXED)(2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire) (Size: 433.44 MB)
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 001 (2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr65.93 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 006 (2011) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr60.7 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 008 (2011) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr57.16 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 005 (2011) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr55.55 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 007 (2011) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr52.14 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 002 (2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr50.12 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 003 (2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr48.8 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 004 (2011) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr43.03 MB

Description

*****This is a FIXED version my older one had missing pages from Issue #5***** Sorry about that but I wanted to make it right. (Thanks to anonymous for pointing it out)

Mercy Thompson is a walker, a magical being with the power to transform into a coyote. She lives on the fine line dividing the everyday world from a darker dimension, observing the supernatural community while standing apart.

When Mercy travels to the Tri-Cities of Washington for a job interview, she quickly finds herself smack-dab in the middle of a gang war between rival packs of werewolves. And as if fangs and fur weren’t bad enough, Mercy must deal with the scariest creature of all: her mother, who is convinced that Mercy is making a mess of her life and determined to set her daughter on the right course.

Mercy Thompson's life is not exactly normal. Her next-door neighbor is a werewolf. Her former boss is a gremlin. And she's fixing a VW bus for a vampire. But then, Mercy isn't exactly normal herself.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 1-8 (2010) (Digital) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
433.44 MB
seeders:20
leechers:22
Mercy Thompson - Moon Called 1-8 (FIXED)(2010) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire)