Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 1-4(2008) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire)(SCPO)

seeders: 20
leechers: 9
Added on February 26, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 1-4(2008) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire)(SCPO) (Size: 175.74 MB)
 Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 001 (2008) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr50.14 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 003 (2009) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr47.23 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 004 (2009) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr42.31 MB
 Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 002 (2009) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire).cbr36.06 MB

Description

Mercy Thompson is a walker, a magical being with the power to transform into a coyote. She lives on the fine line dividing the everyday world from a darker dimension, observing the supernatural community while standing apart.

When Mercy travels to the Tri-Cities of Washington for a job interview, she quickly finds herself smack-dab in the middle of a gang war between rival packs of werewolves. And as if fangs and fur weren’t bad enough, Mercy must deal with the scariest creature of all: her mother, who is convinced that Mercy is making a mess of her life and determined to set her daughter on the right course.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 1-4(2008) (Digital) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
175.74 MB
seeders:20
leechers:9
Mercy Thompson - Homecoming 1-4(2008) (Digital) (DR & Quinch-Empire)(SCPO)