Mens Sexual Health PDF - McCarthy and Metz - zeke23

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
Added on November 19, 2014 by zeke23in Books
Torrent verified.

Mens Sexual Health PDF - McCarthy and Metz - zeke23 (Size: 3.59 MB)
 Routledge Men's Sexual Health 1st ed 2007.pdf3.59 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Men’s Sexual Health is a breakthrough book about vital and satisfying male sexuality. It presents a new model of male and couple sexuality, which establishes positive, realistic expectations of pleasure and satisfaction, as opposed to the self-defeating traditional demand for perfect intercourse performance.

Men and couples who adopt this approach will enjoy sexuality throughout the lifespan. The authors introduce the new “smart thinking,” focused on an integration of mind and body, which confronts the myths and misunderstandings which limit male sexual growth. The book will help men and women understand how to pursue sexual and relational health, overcome sexual problems, with the goal of greater acceptance and satisfaction.

The book advocates for positive, realistic Good-Enough Sex which will significantly enhance male and couple sexual satisfaction.

From the Publisher
"Tired of ‘same old/same old’ when it comes to information about men and sexuality? This is not your father’s sex ed book. Metz and McCarthy just moved to the #1 spot on my list of favorite ‘talk about sex’ books. Best book about men and sex in a decade. They’re well researched, but never dull, with a candid no-nonsense style. A kind of smart talk about sex that you’d expect to find from a couple of guys who’ve spent all their time as top-of-their-field sex therapists and sex experts. I not only like how they talk about men’s sexuality, I like how they talk about women’s sexuality and making sex win-win for both. Knowing that good sex is at the core of a good relationship, they tell you how to be an intimate team with your lover. There are couples whose sex lives

Meet the Author

Barry McCarthy, Ph.D. practices at the Washington Psychological Center, is a professor of psychology at American University, has written over 65 professional articles and 16 book chapters, co-authored 11 books for the lay public, and presented over 200 workshops nationally and internationally.

Michael Metz, Ph.D. practices at Meta Associates in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an adjunct professor of family medicine at the University of Minneapolis, has written over 65 professional publications, and has presented over 100 workshops nationally and internationally.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.59 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3
Mens Sexual Health PDF - McCarthy and Metz - zeke23

All Comments

thank you
good quality
and thanks to the seeders :)
thanx mate
Worst book. Only exaggeration of same ideas with different dimensions.
This book is boring and doesn't make you feel good; It tells you that you are fine in any regard that is not actually.
if you don't like the book write the guy that wrote it all i did was upload it your not suppose to grade the book that way mate
thank you
thanx mate