Men of War: Assault Squad 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 251
leechers: 72
Added on September 23, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 1.49 GB)
 Data1.bin1.07 GB
 data2.bin351.95 MB
 data3.bin52.86 MB
 Data5.bin13.41 MB
 setup.exe2.29 MB
 Data4.bin1.74 MB
 icon.ico3.69 KB
 autorun.inf76 bytes
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 DXSETUP.exe513.34 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.57 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.84 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.41 KB
 vcredist_x86_2012.exe3.29 MB

Description

INFORMATION:Released: 2014Genre: Action, StrategyDeveloper: DigitalmindsoftPublished: SoftKlabLanguage: RUS | ENGTablet: RELOADEDSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8✔ Processor: 4.0 GHz single-core, 2.0 GHz dual-core or higher✔ Memory: 2 GB✔ Video card: GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 3870✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0✔ Free hard drive space: 6 GBDESCRIPTION:Continuation of the famous strategy of "Behind Enemy Lines 2: Storm" offers a new single player mode, in which you will take part in various military operations - from the grand tank battles to covert sniper sabotage. In multiplayer you can compete against opponents in the new multiplayer maps formats, from "1 to 1" to "4 by 4". A new command mode for up to 16 participants ("8 by 8") allows to test their skills in large-scale and spectacular battles in the vast, detailed maps. Also available new types of camouflage varies depending on time of year and the type of terrain on the battlefield. "Men of War: Assault Squad 2" also contains many improvements and changes designed to improve the quality of the game in all aspects.Features:Improved support for multi-core processors, advanced shader technology.Redesigned Interface - Added statistics destroyed combat units and the information icon on the squad.New interface for multi-user games.Improved artificial intelligence.The new incarnation of graphical objects in the inventory, the revised model vehicles.Enhanced sound effects, including the ability to use voice commands.Supports Steam: multiplayer game, organizing battles, player stats and Hall of Fame, Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud save in sloud, voice chat program to protect against unfair game from Valve, inviting friends and shop Steam.Improved Player and the system of ranks.The ability to record video while playing.Features rip:Game Version - 3.201.1Do not recodedCut multiplayerThe ability to select a combination of text and voiceSupplements:- Iron Fist- Airborne- Deluxe Edition Upgrade

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:251
leechers:72
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

YeaH!! Its latest version!!!
what do you mean by cut multiplayer?
Multiplayer files are cut to reduce the size.
error got when i run file i am using win 7 64bit
error got when i run file i am using win 7 64bit
Thanks YOu