Meet The Ukippers HDTV x264-TASTETV[ettv]

seeders: 31
leechers: 30
Added on February 23, 2015 by ettvin TV
Torrent verified.

Meet The Ukippers HDTV x264-TASTETV[ettv] (Size: 341.8 MB)
 Meet.The.Ukippers.HDTV.x264-TASTETV.mp4341.79 MB
 Torrent-Downloaded-From-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt172 bytes
 Meet.The.Ukippers.HDTV.x264-TASTETV.nfo7.82 KB

Description

[Name]: Meet The Ukippers HDTV x264-TASTETV

[Duration]: 47mn 27s

[Media]: video/H264

[Format]: x264

[Resolution]: 720x404 px

[AspectRatio]: 16:9

[FrameRate]: 25.000 fps

#ETTV -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by ETTV.

http://extratorrent.com/

Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1XeH1kKXWYbzZcFHokGiZ4d3MWW5WyXzU

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
341.8 MB
seeders:31
leechers:30
Meet The Ukippers HDTV x264-TASTETV[ettv]

All Comments

The establishment/BBC hates UKIP because they are crushing them, so I'm wary even as a non-UK Citizen, to watch this crap.

Can anyone give me a run down on if this is a media set up/hatchet-fest or an actual informative program that magically bypassed all of their State run censors.
they just let the UKIP supporters do the talking themselves. Obviously, things like these are going to have editing but I can't see how UKIP can complain about it... They say they are proud of freedom of speech but tried to shut down the C4 fictional drama.

This is a documentary not a drama and seems to be largely about their press office trying to cover up the mistakes of members. Obviously has its light racism etc. but that is standard for UKIP. A party of self-serving contradictions. However, the documentary is mostly (and I suspect this why they agreed to do the documentary) about the press officer trying to clear her husband's name from his past involvement in the National Front (a far right racist group).

In terms of quality etc... Video 10, Audio 10