Torrent verified.

Medieval Life (Size: 64.5 MB)
 Cover.jpg135.95 KB
 metadata.opf2.29 KB
 The Wars of the Roses - Alison Weir.epub5.87 MB
 The Wars of the Roses - Alison Weir.mobi5.08 MB
 Daniell - Death and Burial in Medieval England 1066-1550.pdf5.38 MB
 Hambledon Press Everyday Life in Medieval England (1994).pdf20.73 MB
 Hinton - Archaeology, Economy and Society ~ England from the 5th to the 15th Century.pdf4.03 MB
 Platt - Medieval England ~ Social History and Archaeology.pdf16.2 MB
 Woolgar et al (eds) - Food in Medieval England ~ Diet and Nutrition.pdf7.07 MB

Description

A small collection of books I put together when I was studying England in the time of Richard III. Very topical at the moment.
All in PDF except Alison Weir's Wars of the Roses, which is in epub and mobi.
Titles include
Christopher Daniel, Death and Burial in Medieval England
Christopher Dyer, Everyday Life in Medieval England
David A Hinton, Archaeology, Economy and Society England from the fifth to the fifteenth century
Colin Platt, Medieval England A social history and archaeology from the Conquest to
1600 AD
C. M. Woolgar, D. Serjeantson,AND T. Waldron (eds) Food in Medieval England
Alison Weir, The Wars of the Roses

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.5 MB
seeders:16
leechers:12
Medieval Life

All Comments

All the PDF´s are excellent copies, though you do need to magnify in on the Platt book for it to become readable.
Both copies of The War Of The Roses are excellent in Calibre.

Thanks for sharing.
Oh White's Medieval Technology and Social Change?
Thank you for Colin Platt's book. I really loved Gimpel's Medieval Machine: The Industrial Revolution of the Middle Ages ( got it /need it?) Do you have any books on labour in the middle age particularly in Brittan as well as more books like Platt- Social History?
I'll have a look. Lots of stuff floating around in my computer, in the process of sorting it out. I'll prioritise that when tidying, if there is any If not a request on the Academic Thread usually gets a response (and usually from Firestorm )
Not read Gimpel's book. Sounds interesting though.
My description seems to have vanished in the upload, so here it is again. A small collection of books I put together when I was looking at England in the time of Richard III. Very topical right now. All n PDF except the Alison Weir book, The Wars of the Roses, in epub and mobi.