Medical English Clear and Simple .pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on August 20, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Medical English Clear and Simple .pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 14.61 MB)
 Medical English Clear _ Simple - A Practice-Based Approach to English for ESL Healthcare...14.57 MB
 Medical English Clear _ Simple - cover.jpg35.79 KB
 Medical English Clear _ Simple - info.txt2.17 KB

Description

Medical English Clear & Simple: A Practice-Based Approach to English for ESL Healthcare Professionals

Take a better approach to English for ESL health care students and practitioners. This workbook-based method uses a variety of interactive learning techniques to develop their mastery of medical English and their ability to use and understand it in the health care setting. It’s perfect for both self-study and classroom instruction.

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 0803621655
ISBN-13: 978-0803621657

Reviews

As an instructor, I was excited to find this product to use in my classroom but soon realized that it was only half the resource that I thought it was. Actually, a little less than half.

To start, it is full of errors! Word pronunciation errors made worse by the employ of a guide completely unknown not only to myself but each and every student I have taught. For the exercises that have answers included in the Answer Key, some of the answers are incorrect and way too many have "Answers will vary" which provides ESL students studying on their own absolutely no help whatsoever.

There are other oddities including exercises instructing students to use the box below, only to have a completely different exercise start with the "box below" being somewhere on the next page or a few pages after.

Listening exercises are not exercises at all. Instructing students to listen to the radio serves no purpose as there is no check of their comprehension or understanding. Some of the links that have been included for Youtube are broken, and as mentioned previously there is no way to accurately check the Writing exercises.

This book could easily be printed on half the pages with all the ridiculous material left out. The author should demand her money back from her editor for her extremely poor and embarassing editing skills. There are grammar exercises that are better suited for those struggling with Elementary English skills (WH-questions as well as past/present tense) mixed in with academic papers (requiring an Academic IELTS level of +7.0). The author seems to have a split personality, both writing a textbook for readers of completely different learning levels.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Medical English Clear and Simple .pdf [a0b10c110]