Medal.of.Honor.Warfighter-BlackBox

seeders: 34
leechers: 28
Added on October 29, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Medal.of.Honor.Warfighter-BlackBox (Size: 11.25 GB)
 BB-MOHW.iso11.25 GB

Description

Release name...............: Medal.of.Honor.WarfighterSize.......................: 11.2 GBRequired size..............: 16.1 GBFinal size.................: 15.8 GBType.......................: RepackCracked by.................: FLTReleases date..............: 28/10/2012Format.....................: IsoPlatform...................: PcGenre......................: FPSLanguages..................: EnglishRipped.....................: NothingVideos.....................: LosslessAudio......................: LosslessTexture....................: LosslessRegistry...................: Not NeededRedist.....................: DirectX,Visual C++iNSTALL1.Unrar.2.Mount or Burn.3.Run `Setup.exe` .4.Start the game from Desktop.5.Support game developers like we do.NOTEIf the game crashes simply delete it, we can't help you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.25 GB
seeders:34
leechers:28
Medal.of.Honor.Warfighter-BlackBox

Trailer

All Comments

If you encounter "sound" problem try to fix it here: http://www.techtial.com/fix-sound-issue-in-medal-of-honor-war-fighter/

It's not belong to me.. I'm just trying to help.

Enjoy!!!
Can i play this in my baby??? I got Intel Core i5 2.50GHz 8GB RAM, and 4GB AMD Radeon HD 4000.
DOWNLOAD IT!! INSTALL IT!!! WORK'S PERFECTLY!!!!! THX BlackABox!!! MORE POWER!!!
Works 100 % thanks
thanks