Medal Of Honor - Allied Assault - 2CD ISO - For Windows PC -= theRock7 =

seeders: 39
leechers: 7
Added on August 3, 2013 by therock7in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Medal Of Honor - Allied Assault - 2CD ISO - For Windows PC -= theRock7 = (Size: 1.22 GB)
 Cover.jpg577.27 KB
 Install Note, CD Key (Open With Notepad).nfo1.2 KB
 MOHAA DISK-1.iso623.49 MB
 MOHAA DISK-2.iso620.42 MB
 theRock7.nfo1.74 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.22 GB
seeders:39
leechers:7
Medal Of Honor - Allied Assault - 2CD ISO - For Windows PC -= theRock7 =

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks Uploader
It's OK but doesn't browse internet servers !
it says stopped working on windows 7 64 bits
OK so i was having a problem with Win7. I had done everything correct but when I started the game it froze (not responding) I read a comment that I have to have Open32.dll, So I downloaded the file and pasted it in the game directory (I always thought this file should already be installed with Windows) Now the game starts but with low resolution and textures (800x600) If i try to change anything in the Video options to make it better I get an Open Gl error. plz help, I want to enjoy the game with better graphics
P.S. I can play Call of Duty and similar games with high resolution on my pc and I didn't have any issues there, so Im guessing MOHAA should work properly too.
Nice , works fine,,
It Works GOOD!. Can You Play Online With This Game ?
Same problem here. Win 7 64bit. I installed correctly following the guide. Then installed the Crack in the correct directory. When I Start the game it shows that it's about to run then just freezes, Medal... has stopped working..Did u find a solution????