Meatloaf - - - Bat Out of Hell Quad Mixes DTS 4.0

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2014 by Fluffy73in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Meatloaf - - - Bat Out of Hell Quad Mixes DTS 4.0 (Size: 504.68 MB)
 Track 01.wav99.61 MB
 Track 07.wav89.92 MB
 Track 06.wav85.29 MB
 Track 05.wav55.38 MB
 Track 02.wav51.71 MB
 Track 03.wav47.62 MB
 Track 04.wav43.87 MB
 Track 08.wav31.28 MB
 Bat_Out_of_Hell.cue792 bytes

Description

Bat Out of Hell is the second album and major-label debut by American rock musician Meat Loaf, as well as being his first collaboration with composer Jim Steinman, released in October 1977 on Cleveland International/Epic Records. It is one of the best-selling albums in the history of recorded music, having sold over 34 million copies worldwide. Rolling Stone magazine ranked it at number 343 on its list of the 500 greatest albums of all time in 2003.

This is essentially, the old SACD, however the Bonus tracks have been excised (they were throw-aways anyway). "Heaven Can Wait" while it does not come from a multitrack source, I have remixed it so it doesn't sound like it's been run through a really bad DPL decoder. The highlight is "Paradise by the Dashboard Light". Here, it comes from the best multitrack source I could find and is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the SACD version. At the time of the SACD release, they could not locate a proper multitrack for 'Paradise' and wound up re-recording vocal parts (30 years later) and not even using the original vocalists!! The multitrack I located had MOST of the Ellen Foley parts, however I got creative and flew in the missing parts from the stereo version. It's almost seamless. Regardless, for the time being it is the BEST source for a multichannel 'Paradise' and is so close to the version we all know and love.

Track 8 is a surprise. Meatloaf song from a 1975 movie. ;)

The files are all DTS 4.0 tracks playable on VLC Player on your PC or burn to CD using the included .cue file and play on your favorite DTS Surround-capable system.

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
504.68 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Meatloaf - - - Bat Out of Hell Quad Mixes DTS 4.0