03 The Not-So-Great-Escape.mkv1.21 GB
 05 Twister and Shout.mkv1.18 GB
 12 Beauty in the Least.mkv1.16 GB
 11 The Blunder Years.mkv1022.15 MB
 07 Do the Bright Thing.mkv934.69 MB
 Episode Guide.txt2.97 KB

Description

Episodes:

1. "The Big Lie" - Nick and his family move to their grandmother's house in a new town. In an effort to make friends and avoid a bully, he sneaks into an old man's house, scares him to death, and then creates stories about the encounter that spiral into lies. Derek and his friends wreck the house and Nick is forced to clean it up as punishment. He learns an important lesson about lying, elders, fear, speaking up, and bullying.

2. "A Star in the Breaking" - Nick and his cartoon pal McGee learn a lesson in humility when the fame and popularity of being on a game show goes to Nick's head.

3. "The Not-So-Great Escape" - Nick wants to go with Louis to see "Night Of The Blood Freaks Part 4" in theaters. His parents forbid him to go, saying that the movie's nothing but garbage, and they ground him for arguing and talking back (and telling his sister to shut up). Nick sneaks out, betrays his parents, regrets seeing the movie, and gets punished more. The basic story was later reused as "The Secret World of Alex Mack" episode, "Busted".

4. "Skate Expectations" - After trying to protect a geeky boy, Philip, from Derek, Nick finds himself in a skateboarding contest, even though he isn't that good at it. He practices, but on the day of the race, Derek's friends try to sabotage it. However, Nick's friends notice and even though he loses the race, they disqualify Derek and so he does end up winning. He learns about cheating, practice, friendship, and standing up for others.

5. "Twister and Shout" - Nick and his friends, hanging out while Nick's parents are gone, deal with the news of an impending twister as they deal with fear and faith in God.

6. "Back to the Drawing Board" - Nick and Todd, both talented artists, compete for a coveted spot and reward in a contest. Neither win, but both learn the meaning of good sportsmanship and fair competition.

7. "Do the Bright Thing" - Nick and the others learn another life lesson on making wise decisions.

8. "Take Me Out of the Ball Game" - Nick learns to trust God rather than men as underdog Eastfield Braves battle the Dodgers.

9. "Twas the Fight before Christmas" - Derek begins to change his unruly ways after seeing the Nativity story performed and wants to become a Christian, and Nick discovers that Derek's father abuses him and is an alcoholic, resulting in Derek's bullying and aggression. He and Derek become somewhat friends by the end.

The New Adventures of McGee and Me

In these episodes, Nick has matured from 11 to about 13 or 14.

10. "In the Nick of Time"
11. "The Blunder Years"
12. "Beauty in the Least" - Nick and his family learn to "love your neighbor as yourself".Much to everyone's dismay, Nick's Romanian penpal and his father pay a surprise visit to the Martins, just in time for Thanksgiving. Even though the two visitors seem like an inconvenience, they eventually teach the family a lesson in love, hospitality, and the true meaning of Thanksgiving.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.54 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
McGee and Me!