Mayer, Shannon-Rising Darkness(Rylee Adamson #9) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on July 25, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mayer, Shannon-Rising Darkness(Rylee Adamson #9) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 759.43 KB)
 Mayer, Shannon-Rising Darkness.epub759.43 KB

Description

Rising Darkness (Rylee Adamson #9)
by Shannon Mayer (Goodreads Author)
4.45 of 5 stars
4.45 · rating details · 662 ratings · 62 reviews 23
“My name is Rylee and I am a Tracker.”

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I’m the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

One last salvage and the final battle with Orion and the demon hordes will be upon me. I don't know the name of the person I'm Tracking, or what she looks like so finding her is going to be . . . impossible. But she is the key to defeating the demons.

The world has been swept with a plague that is killing not only the humans, but every supernatural it touches. While I’m out Tracking, my allies are being wiped out.

Worse than all of this? I am losing Pamela to the darkness with every second that passes.

I'm not sure even I can control any of these outcomes

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try.

Reading and writing from a very young age I learned early on that stories built in a fantasy world were where the fun was at. Reading books by Robert Jordan spurred me on and it was the first real epic fantasy that I fell in love with. After that came Piers Anthony, Melanie Rawn and into my older teen years, Anne Rice.

It was in Rice’s novels that the idea of urban fantasy really bloomed for me and it was about that time that my grandmother was letting me read her Harlequin Historical novels. (Okay, actually she was slipping them to me when my mother wasn’t looking, but let’s not get picky.)

The combination of love stories and darker fantasy stuck with me and it’s now not only what I gravitate towards to read on my off time (Kelly Armstrong, Laurell K Hamilton, Kim Harrison), but has become the style I love to write in.

Besides writing, I love to spend time with my family and animals, horseback ride, garden and hike with my husband.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
759.43 KB
seeders:13
leechers:0
Mayer, Shannon-Rising Darkness(Rylee Adamson #9) - epub - zeke23