Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy) HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on January 31, 2016 by BeavisManin TV
Torrent verified.

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy) HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy).mkv1.38 GB

Description

PLEASE SEED AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD !

I CAN'T CONTINUALLY SEED MY OLDER UPLOADS BECAUSE I REQUIRE BANDWIDTH TO UPLOAD NEW EPISODES.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE NEW EPISODES, PLEASE HELP ME BY SEEDING AFTER YOUR DOWNLOADS COMPLETE.

- PLEASE 'LIKE' THIS TORRENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT -

Thanks.

This is the original Canadian version of Mayday S05E04 - Fanning The Flames.

Episode numbers as listed on Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mayday_episodes

On 28 November 1987, South African Airways Flight 295 starts filling with smoke high above the Indian Ocean after a fire breaks out in the rear main deck cargo area of the Boeing 747 combined passenger/cargo aircraft (Combi).

FILE:
1.37GB
44min 52sec

VIDEO:
Format: Matroska (.mkv)
Resolution: 1280x720p
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Source: HDTV

AUDIO:
Type: AC3 6-Ch
Language: English

SUBTITLES:
- none -

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy) HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

Screenshots

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy) HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S05E04 - Fanning The Flames (Cargo Conspiracy) HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot

All Comments

Thx Beavis!

I've got my fingers crossed your network airs (and you have time to encode) "S03E14 Special - Crash of the Century". As you no-doubt know, this was a double episode, and to date, the best quality ever uploaded has been 624x368 !
Sorry, I do not have that captured in HD. I do have the PAL DVD though, encoded around 688x544 on a test encode from DVD. But going offline for a week now. next up will be season 15 episodes.
Ok Thanks Beavis! What ever you can get time for is much appreciated!

What software are you using to encode these, out of interest?