Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain) SDTV (Cropped) 552p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 1, 2016 by BeavisManin TV
Torrent verified.

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain) SDTV (Cropped) 552p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] (Size: 666.27 MB)
 Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain).mkv666.27 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD !
I CAN'T CONTINUALLY SEED MY OLDER UPLOADS BECAUSE I REQUIRE BANDWIDTH TO UPLOAD NEW EPISODES.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE NEW EPISODES, PLEASE HELP ME BY SEEDING AFTER YOUR DOWNLOADS COMPLETE.

- PLEASE 'LIKE' THIS TORRENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT -
Thanks.

This is the Australian DVD version of Mayday S02E05 - Lost.

Narrated by Jonathan Aris.

Episode numbers as listed on Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mayday_episodes

On 20 December 1995, American Airlines Flight 965 is en route to Cali, Colombia. The crew members are asked if they would like to perform a straight-in approach to Cali. The pilots accept the offer, but as they are making the necessary changes, they inadvertently remove the waypoints from the flight plan in their flight management system (FMS), causing them to become unsure of their exact position. The crew members' mistakes leads them to fly the aircraft into a 9,000 foot mountain near Buga.

FILE:
666MB
52min 03sec

VIDEO:
Format: Matroska (.mkv)
Resolution: 692x552p PAR 64/45 --> 983x552p
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Source: DVD
*Original 720x576i black bordered -cropped to 692x552 PAR 64/45 for 983x552p widescreen.
*Deinterlaced to progressive.

AUDIO:
Type: AC3 2-Ch
Language: English

SUBTITLES:
- none -

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
666.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain) SDTV (Cropped) 552p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

Screenshots

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain) SDTV (Cropped) 552p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S02E05 - Lost (Crash On The Mountain) SDTV (Cropped) 552p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot