[Maya Angelou] The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou - epub

seeders: 25
leechers: 8
Added on January 2, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Maya Angelou] The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou - epub (Size: 2.51 MB)
 [Maya_Angelou]_The_Complete_Collected_Poems_of_May(Bokos-Z1).epub2.51 MB

Description

The Complete Collected Poems
by Maya Angelou
4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  4,731 ratings  ·  141 reviews
For the first time, the complete collection of Maya Angelou's published poems-including "On the Pulse of Morning"-in a permanent collectible, handsome hardcover edition.

I ordered this book the day I heard about the death of Maya Angelou. this beautiful hard cover book was delivered the very next day in which I dropped all of my other reading, The Good Lord Bird, to experience the world of poetry by Maya Angelou. What a wonderful book filled with some of her most popular poems like Phenomenal Woman and Still I Rise, but also of lesser know poems which should have a place along side the popular ones. These poems are varied in themes about relationships, family

Maya Angelou
Author profile

born
in St. Louis, Missouri, The United States
April 04, 1928

died
May 28, 2014

website
http://www.mayaangelou.com/

twitter username
DrMayaAngelou

genre
Biographies & Memoirs, Poetry

About this author
edit data

Maya Angelou, born Marguerite Ann Johnson April 4, 1928 in St. Louis, Missouri, was an American poet, memoirist, actress and an important figure in the American Civil Rights Movement. In 2001 she was named one of the 30 most powerful women in America by Ladies Home Journal. Maya Angelou is known for her series of six autobiographies, starting with I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, (1969 which was nominated for a National Book Award and called her magnum opus. Her volume of poetry, Just Give Me a Cool Drink of Water 'Fore I Die (1971) was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.51 MB
seeders:25
leechers:8
[Maya Angelou] The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou - epub

All Comments

thanks
happy to