Maxim Australia - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 17
Added on May 20, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Maxim Australia - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23 (Size: 15.53 MB)
 Maxim_Australia_-_June_2016.pdf15.53 MB

Description

Maxim Australia - June 2016
English | 100 pages | True PDF | 16 MB

Maxim is the Australian edition of the United Kingdom-based international monthly men's magazine called Maxim. It is known for its revealing pictorials featuring popular actresses, singers, and female models, none of which are nudes. The first issue of the Australian edition of Maxim was the January 2006 issue featuring Priyanka Chopra on the cover. The magazine is published under licence in Australia by Media Transasia. Largely covering everything related to men's lifestyle, Maxim is currently the industry leader for men's magazines in Australia.

Hey, Tegan, congrats on your MAXIM cover. How do you feel? Great! It’s always exciting working with a new team and I’m very proud to be on this month’s cover of MAXIM.
Tell us about the shoot.It was all very candid. The photographer, Neil Dixon, and I were playing around being creative and I feel we almost ended up steering towards a superhero vibe. I love the strong poses because it resembles a woman with confidence.

You look hot. When do you feel sexy?
When I haven’t tried too hard. After a day at the beach with a bit of a sun kissed glow and salty hair I feel sexiest. My work often entails a lot of heavy make-up and dressing up but with too much make-up and an over the top outfit I just don’t feel myself.

What is your best asset?
Argh! This is such an awkward question. Maybe my eyes? I don’t know! My friends and family pride me on being someone who is always lifting others’ spirits and making people laugh, so I would say this would be one of my better personality traits.

How will the media react to this shoot?
I definitely think it will attract people’s attention but hopefully they will pick-up a copy and read more about the real me.
Who is the real Tegan? I’m a bit of a tomboy at heart. I LOVE adventures, travelling, meeting new people and, being from the beachy town of Newcastle in New South Wales, I really struggle living in a city environment.

What would people be most surprised to learn about you?
I often meet people and they say, “Wow, you are really friendly and chilled out, not high maintenance like I thought you would be.” I think the stigma comes with winning the title, but it’s funny when people think I am a high-maintenance Barbie but it couldn’t be any further from the real Tegan!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:17
Maxim Australia - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23