Max Brooks - Zombie Survival Guide

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2012 by Celtischin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Max Brooks - Zombie Survival Guide (Size: 8.06 MB)
 Zombie_Survival_Guide.pdf8.06 MB

Description

Another .pdf I decided to upload.
It is good quality except for the fact that there is a really long annoying image in the first page that you have to scroll past. Otherwise it is fine.
This is the Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide.
The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.06 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
Max Brooks - Zombie Survival Guide

All Comments

thanks! been looking for this!!
A good read!
Not had at all. everything including the covers hut there are some typo's that can he a little annoying. ;) thanks upper!
Very fast download! Took me 5 minutes, more or less, to download the entire thing. Copy is clear and excellent. Had to adjust the size to 100% because when initially launched in my computer, it was about 1000+. That's not a complaint, but an fyi for people downloading this very nice upload, in case the same thing happens to you.
2012-11-15 15:51
Nice! Thanks! This shit could come in handy.