Matlab r2014b Windows x64 iso

seeders: 2
leechers: 128
Added on November 26, 2014 by Zulqadarin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Matlab r2014b Windows x64 iso (Size: 6.53 GB)
 Matlab 2014b x64.iso6.53 GB

Description

Software MathWorks MATLAB R2014b professional computing
Software MathWorks MATLAB R2014b matrix is a powerful tool for design and simulation. MATLAB name from the 2 words Matrix (Matrix) and laboratory (Laboratory) so that all areas of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer science can be calculated using the software to do. MATLAB computations old numerical programming language used and the introduction of a fourth style of the same name have many fans among graduatesWii on. Software MathWorks MATLAB R2014b version is presented, and the second edition in 2014. In this version, relatively large changes in the structure of the company Mathworks MATLAB R2014b has created software. GUI software changes and the ability to add more volume data is added to it. Code sharing and system integration engineers can easily analyze and simulate their data.

Possible transaction Karamdyst method for processing large data sets of data that occupy a lot of memory space.

The ability of the software installation files have been added to the distribution and installation easy.

MathWorks MATLAB R2014b software product company is a pioneer in the construction of mathematical computing software. Engineers in multiple disciplines around the world to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotechnology, pharmaceutical products, which are known to have used MATLAB. The company was founded in 1984 and now has more than 3,000 employees in 15 countries. The company's main Drftr located in Massachusetts, United States.

Features MathWorks MATLAB R2014b:

- Graphic design and programming in the new environment

- Tvsth sharing facilities including coordination with Github

- Installs in seconds without the need to install software packages automatically generate Side

- Optimization Toolbox Software

- Automatic update of date and Language

- Ability to customize the image

- The possibility of a larger transaction data

Notes:
--> inside serial folder
--> This is only for x64, I have win 8.1 x64. working fine with me
--> This is my first torrent upload, keep seeding i will try my best
--> If you still have problems then mail me zulqadar_hassan@yahoo.com or comment here

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.53 GB
seeders:2
leechers:128
Matlab r2014b Windows x64 iso

All Comments

For those who need the info regarding the toolboxes avaialble ;-)

>> ver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------
MATLAB Version: 8.4.0.150421 (R2014b)
MATLAB License Number: unknown
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Version 6.3 (Build 9600)
Java Version: Java 1.7.0_11-b21 with Oracle Corporation Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------
MATLAB Version 8.4 (R2014b)
Simulink Version 8.4 (R2014b)
Bioinformatics Toolbox Version 4.5 (R2014b)
Communications System Toolbox Version 5.7 (R2014b)
Computer Vision System Toolbox Version 6.1 (R2014b)
Control System Toolbox Version 9.8 (R2014b)
Curve Fitting Toolbox Version 3.5 (R2014b)
DSP System Toolbox Version 8.7 (R2014b)
Data Acquisition Toolbox Version 3.6 (R2014b)
Database Toolbox Version 5.2 (R2014b)
Econometrics Toolbox Version 3.1 (R2014b)
Financial Toolbox Version 5.4 (R2014b)
Fixed-Point Designer Version 4.3 (R2014b)
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Version 2.2.20 (R2014b)
Global Optimization Toolbox Version 3.3 (R2014b)
Image Acquisition Toolbox Version 4.8 (R2014b)
Image Processing Toolbox Version 9.1 (R2014b)
Instrument Control Toolbox Version 3.6 (R2014b)
MATLAB Builder EX Version 2.5.1 (R2014b)
MATLAB Builder JA Version 2.3.2 (R2014b)
MATLAB Builder NE Version 4.2.2 (R2014b)
MATLAB Coder Version 2.7 (R2014b)
MATLAB Compiler Version 5.2 (R2014b)
MATLAB Report Generator Version 4.0 (R2014b)
Mapping Toolbox Version 4.0.2 (R2014b)
Neural Network Toolbox Version 8.2.1 (R2014b)
Optimization Toolbox Version 7.1 (R2014b)
Parallel Computing Toolbox Version 6.5 (R2014b)
Partial Differential Equation Toolbox Version 1.5 (R2014b)
Real-Time Windows Target Version 4.5 (R2014b)
Robust Control Toolbox Version 5.2 (R2014b)
Signal Processing Toolbox Version 6.22 (R2014b)
SimBiology Version 5.1 (R2014b)
SimHydraulics Version 1.15 (R2014b)
SimMechanics Version 4.5 (R2014b)
SimPowerSystems Version 6.2 (R2014b)
Simscape Version 3.12 (R2014b)
Simulink Coder Version 8.7 (R2014b)
Simulink Control Design Version 4.1 (R2014b)
Simulink Real-Time Version 6.1 (R2014b)
Spreadsheet Link EX Version 3.2.2 (R2014b)
Stateflow Version 8.4 (R2014b)
Statistics Toolbox Version 9.1 (R2014b)
Symbolic Math Toolbox Version 6.1 (R2014b)
System Identification Toolbox Version 9.1 (R2014b)
Wavelet Toolbox Version 4.14 (R2014b)
>>
Firstly, thank you Zulqadar for your time and effort for this torrent. I downloaded R2014b using the direct download links and have installed the app without any issues on a 64-bit Windows 8.1u1 machine.

MCC and MEX however doesn't (or more precisely refuse to) work in this torrent release. So any of you who need to develop Matlab apps need to wait until someone finds a working solution for mcc/mex.

Simulink works fine. I have tested some Ctrl. Sys. blocks without any issues. Also please note that this torrent release has only about 46 toolboxes out of the seventy (70) plus toolboxes available. ***BUT*** for the majority of users even 46 is more than what they need.

The problem with mcc/mex may be due to the use old license.lic file. On diagnosing I found that the license.lic file available with the torrent was designed for an earlier version of Matlab prior to 2014b. If you run the !mcc command you'll find the reason for why mcc/mex is not working.

WHAT IS REQUIRED AS OF NOW.
----------------------------
1. A file installation key that unlocks all the toolboxes.
2. A license.dat or license.lic file that corresponds to the installation key file and in the proper format.

So any one out there with the talent and time to get this done?

---Thank you.
Replace files in Install.jar which allows to use key 111....111 and you will have all toolboxes
@Deadbeat: Thanks for the reply :-)

Please note that I downloaded the app using the direct download links that Zulqadar had posted earlier. In that (direct) download it's not an ISO file, but the entire stuff inside the ISO...

Yes I have done what you have suggested. Initially I didn't get all the toolboxes with the default JAR file. Zulqadar (the original uploader) I believe extracted the JAR files and applied the medicine himself and replaced the original JAR, that's what I think. ***BUT*** I found a folder by the name "install" inside the JAR folder (perhaps the one Zulqadar extracted) with another install.JAR inside it. So I was left with two install.JAR files without knowing which was which. I tried both and, both of them said invalid key for the train of 1's...

So what I did was extracted the JAR myself; then updated the relevant files with the cured ones; and created the JAR file myself. Voila! the app accepts 1111...11111 and all toolboxes are available. ***BUT*** even in this case MEX and MCC still doesn't work.
---
does it work on win 7 32 bit
No this is 64-bit M$WIN platform only. This is neither trial nor an activated product.
Thanks i am trying my best to solve this problem, Lets c
@Zulqadar: The below information may be useful when creating a license file.... (this is the response from the main app).

>> !mcc
Error: Could not check out a Compiler license:
SIGN= keyword required but missing from the license certificate.
This is probably because the license is older than the application
You need to obtain a SIGN= version of this license from your vendor.
Feature: Compiler
Missing: SIGN1=
License path: C:Users*******AppDataRoamingMathWorksMATLABR2014b_licenses;C:Progra
m FilesMATLABR2014blicenseslicense.dat;C:Program FilesMATLABR2014blicenseslicense.lic;
FlexNet Licensing error:-114,582
For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com"..

>>

Cheerios!!!
Thanks for your support i will try my best to solve this problem
I know that, there is a little problem of internet in our area therefore i given the links,
I have normal ISO with "patch full" method ... copying just *.lic file to "C:Program FilesMATLABR2014blicenses" made "parpool" working.

mcc -m hello.m
Error using mcc
Test checkout of feature 'Compiler' failed.
The "Test checkout of feature 'Compiler' failed" error is due to a missing license or improper/incomplete license.

Just type !mcc on the command line and R2014b will tell you exactly the problem.

Cheerio!!!