Match of the Day - 06- Nov - 2010

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 7, 2010 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Match of the Day - 06- Nov - 2010 (Size: 762.61 MB)
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 VTS_01_1.avi762.61 MB

Description

Genre..........: Football
Size...........: 762 MB
Source.........: BBC 1
Container......: AVI
Video Codec.....XviD
Frame.Rate.....: 25 FPS
Resolution.....: 688 x 352
Aspect.Ratio...: 16.9
Video.bitrate..: 1200kbps
Audio.Codec....: MP3
Audio.bitrate..: 128
Runtime........: 80 mins
Language-English

and this is the abuse i get for sport on here

Fetal19 at 2010-11-06 21:37 CET:

pooloop, you sure are a little pig. You threatened me with '1 more and i stop posting'. Try at least committing to your words pig. i now you are sad and angry because you were abused in your childhood, with your mom working on those seven dirty words, Shit, Piss get fucked, Spread her cunt to invite everyone, a coksuking machine seducing your friends with words such as 'Oh you motherfucker' and winks touching her tits in cock raising manner, Your house is covered with cum stains of your neighborhood and you are oblivious, you little pig, siting in your room acting all grown up on Piratebay, eating the food, paying the net bills with the money covered with your moms fluids. Bastard, you were left alone during your birth, a birth with drama as the first thing you got was a pinky in your butthole to see if you cry. But proved wrong yet again when he smiled, signaling he was a cake. cake with a cherry on top. filth of fetal insdie a whore, she licked cum off anything, drank cum outa her shit hole. Gave rim jobs. Took black cocks to prove what a sassy whore she is, took a bald head as she was too poor to get an ultrasound. Saw inside that poo was developing, wanking and giving himself head all the while. Pathetic life you have. My apologies if i hurt you, but the bum you are, you sure suck cock well. Brought a shiny star on your families name. Your mouth is the 8th wonder of the world, Getting abused in the school, in the college, inside the toilet pants down ass up cock insde your little soft white ass. Moaning in pain you screamed 'Father i love you'.

all cos i posted f1,is that fair to you,all i do is share,theres no need for that

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
762.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Match of the Day - 06- Nov - 2010