Masters of Management: How the Business Gurus and Their Ideas Have Changed the Worldfor Better and for Worse (2011) by Adrian Wooldridge [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on March 31, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

Happy Torrents Day 2016

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Masters of Management: How the Business Gurus and Their Ideas Have Changed the Worldfor Better and for Worse by Adrian Wooldridge
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0061771139 | 464 pages | EPUB | 1 MB

“Read it before buying any other business book.”—Rosabeth Moss Kanter

In this newly renamed and completely updated edition ofthe BusinessWeek bestseller The Witch Doctors with a new Forewordfrom John Micklethwait, Adrian Wooldridgedeftly sifts the real wisdom from the dross about management theory, sortingthe sages from the charlatans and distilling the true means of success from themany ways to fail. A penetrating and engaging history of management theory,often regarded as one of the most vital and accessible business booksavailable, Masters of Management delivers, in the words of the NewYork Times Book Review, “at last some common sense in the arena dominatedby shark-swimming, chaos-seeking, megatrending,one-minute managing, highly effective people.” This updated classic isessential reading for anyone seeking to forge a path ahead in business and inlife.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Masters of Management: How the Business Gurus and Their Ideas Have Changed the Worldfor Better and for Worse (2011) by Adrian Wooldridge [Dr.Soc].epub

All Comments

Thanks Dr.Soc. I was looking for this book for a long time...