Mary Marks - A Quilting Mystery (#1-3)

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on September 16, 2015 by nhubiin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mary Marks - A Quilting Mystery (#1-3) (Size: 1.54 MB)
 Forget Me Knot - Mary Marks.epub388.9 KB
 Gone but knot Forgotten - Mary Marks.epub773.22 KB
 Knot in My Backyard - Mary Marks.epub413.35 KB

Description

Info Hash 6C3FE8E4 E183AA42 D3883CD2 06A1EC87 11D50FF5

Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1)

Welcome to San Fernando Valley, California, where Martha Rose and her coterie of quilters are enjoying life on the good side of retirement—until murder pulls a stitch out of their plans…

Martha and her besties Lucy and Birdie are set to expand their Quilty Tuesdays by inviting newcomer Claire Terry into their group. Though at forty Claire’s a tad younger than their average age, her crafty reputation could perk up their patchwork proceedings, especially as they prepare for the fancy quilt show coming to town. But when they arrive at Claire’s home and find her dead inside the front door, and her exquisite, prize-winning quilts soon missing, Martha is not one to leave a mystery unravelled. Especially if she wants to stop a killer from establishing a deadly pattern…

Knot In My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2)

A diamond brocade patter is more quilter Martha Rose's style than a baseball diamond - especially when it comes to the new eyesore of a stadium ruining her lovely San Fernando Valley neighbourhood. Martha doesn't know a bunt from a bundt cake, but when she stumbles upon the battered body of baseball coach Dax Martin, she doesn't need a scorecard to know it's foul play. LAPD homicide detective Arlo Beavers is convinced one of her neighbours is responsible. But Martha and her fellow quilters Lucy and Birdie soon discover a whole field of suspects who might have wanted to take the coach out of the game permanently.

Gone But Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3)

Sorting through the estate of a wealthy recluse may sound like a fascinating task, but when the skeletons in the closets turn out to be real, Martha and her quilting pals wish they'd stuck to basting and batting. . .

Martha Rose is stunned when she hears that her best friend from high school has passed away. Her shock doubles when she learns that Harriet Oliver made her the executor of her estate. But when investigators determine that Harriet was murdered, Martha recruits her fellow quilters to help find the culprit. She's mastered the art of piecing together blocks to create intricate quilts, but piecing together her friend's murder will prove far more challenging.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.54 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Mary Marks - A Quilting Mystery (#1-3)

All Comments

thanks!