Mary Balogh - Only A Kiss (The Survivors' Club #6).epub

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on September 7, 2015 by stuffytick9in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mary Balogh - Only A Kiss (The Survivors' Club #6).epub (Size: 675.33 KB)
 Mary Balogh - Only A Kiss (The Survivors' Club #6).epub675.33 KB

Description

Since witnessing the death of her husband during the wars, Imogen, Lady Barclay, has secluded herself in the confines of Hardford Hall, their home in Cornwall. The new owner has failed to take up his inheritance, and Imogen desperately hopes he will never come to disturb her fragile peace.
Percival Hayes, Earl of Hardford, has no interest in the wilds of Cornwall, but when he impulsively decides to pay a visit to his estate there, he is shocked to discover that it is not the ruined heap he had expected. He is equally shocked to find the beautiful widow of his predecessor’s son living there.
Soon Imogen awakens in Percy a passion he has never thought himself capable of feeling. But can he save her from her misery and reawaken her soul? And what will it mean for him if he succeeds?

Genre: Historical Romance

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
675.33 KB
seeders:17
leechers:3
Mary Balogh - Only A Kiss (The Survivors' Club #6).epub

All Comments

Thank you.
Thank you for sharing, really appreciated a lot.
Hi. thank you for the upload. Is there a waiting time before i can actually download? i tried several times, including other new uploads, but when i click download torrent, it says "bad gateway". I tried downloading older posts am i am able to do so. Sorry, i am quite new on this. Thanks again.