Marvel NOW Week 34 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on July 11, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 34 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 329.42 MB)
 Wolverine v5 006 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr47.51 MB
 Fearless Defenders 06 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr44.5 MB
 Secret Avengers 06 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr36.49 MB
 Superior Spider-Man 013 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr34.35 MB
 Young_Avengers_007_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr32.32 MB
 Avengers Arena 012 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.98 MB
 Daredevil 028 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr28.9 MB
 Indestructible Hulk 010(2013)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr26.94 MB
 Uncanny_X-Men_008_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr25.54 MB
 Hawkeye_012_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr22.89 MB

Description

Starting the week of July 10, 2013 I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles. There was no Marvel NOW! releases for weeks 32 and 33 due to family circumstances. All Marvel comics for those weeks are found in the appropriate Total Marvel packs.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Avengers Arena #12 (CBR 7/10/2013)

THE SHOCKING FINALE OF 'GAME ON'! Apex squares off in bloody battle against. . . you'll have to see it to believe it! What does Death Locket see on the very last page that will freak you out? Plus: Arcade makes popcorn to eat while watching the big fight! Oh, what a jerk!

Daredevil #28 (CBR 7/10/2013)

There was one man young Daredevil feared and now Matt Murdock is representing him in court.

Fearless Defenders #6 (CBR 7/10/2013)

Still guest staring most of the heroines in the Marvel Universe. Someone dies. . . Stock up on tissues.

Hawkeye #12 (CBR 7/10/2013)

The sleeper hit of 2012 is now the can't miss book of 2013 (and probably the overhyped book you're sick of people talking about in 2014!) Reeling from the events of the last issue, even Hawkeye wants to know what his new status quo is. Who's with him? Who's against him? Who's trying to kill him and why? So many dang questions! And just when Clint's rock bottom couldn't arrive fast enough. . . 'Then Came Barney'

Indestructible Hulk #10 (CBR 7/10/2013)

"BLIND RAGE" PART 2! DAREDEVIL guest-stars! HULK vs. urban crime!

Secret Avengers #6 (CBR 7/10/2013)

'Iliad' Part ONE S.H.I.E.L.D. take the fight to AIM's door, with deadly repercussions. The Secret Avengers are outgunned and trapped in enemy territory!

Superior Spider-Man #13 (CBR 7/10/2013)

Part Three of 'No Escape'! Superior Spider-Man teams up with the Lizard! Mayor Jameson demands that Spider-Man KILL the Spider-Slayer!

Uncanny X-Men #8 (CBR 7/10/2013)

School is in session! Last issue, the Uncanny X-Men saw what can happen with no control over their powers. It cannot happen again. Plus, Cyclops and Magneto finally have it out!

Wolverine #6 (CBR 7/10/2013)

Wolverine fights to save Nick Fury and escape from the helicarrier -- while trapped on the ocean floor! And at the end, Wolverine's world is changed forever! We're not kidding -- this is an issue you DEFINITELY don't want to miss!

Young Avengers #7 (CBR 7/10/2013)

Three months have passed for the Young Avengers. What have they been up to? Fun stuff, I'll bet. The sort of "stuff" that makes an excellent super hero comic. THIS IS TRUTH WITH A CAPITAL EVERYTHING. A very important breakfast. A new Young Avenger. A selection of emotions. Oh -- I bet you thought we forgot about those Skrulls from issue 1. We haven't.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
329.42 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Marvel NOW Week 34 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thaks and regards from Panama Central America
where can i get weeks 32 and 33? http://kat.cm/marvel-now-update-07-04-13-t7577913.html does not work. no one has the complete file. i see alot of people asking.
awesome...THANKS!
Hi Mate, glad to have you back. How do you get the Total Marvel Packs? Sorry. noob here. Great work btw!
Ok never mind. I got it. Lol
thanks as always!