Mars War Logs-COGENT

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on April 26, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mars War Logs-COGENT (Size: 2.54 GB)
 MWL.iso2.54 GB

Description

ANSI: [. RELEASE iNFO .]Mars.War.Logs-COGENTRELEASE DATE .................. 26/04/2013DEVElOPER ..................... SpidersGENRE ......................... Action/RPGLANGUAGE ...................... ENGLISHRELEASE TYPE .................. ISOSIZE .......................... 55x50 MBPROTECTION .................... Steam Stub + apiAn Intense Cyberpunk Rpg On the Red Planet!Mars War Logs takes you to Mars, nearly a century afterthe cataclysm that threw the planet and its colonistsinto chaos. Water has become the most precious resourceon the arid red planet, with a few companies fighting aperpetual war for its controlIn the middle of this struggle, play as Roy, a renegadewith multiple talents who finds himself dragged in anepic story where every choice counts. Develop yourcharacter and your combat style by choosing among manyskills and perks: melee, ranged combat, stealth, or thedevastating Technomants powersCraft armors and weapons, recruit companions to help youin your quest, and plunge in a thrilling adventureoffering a huge variety of quests. In dynamicreal-time combat, face formidable opponents and the mostfearsome creatures of Mars. The fate of all colonies ofMars now lies in your hands [. INSTALL NOTES .]I. Unrar release, mount .cue, install the gameII. Copy contents of Crack Directory to install dirIII. Play and enjoy ;D [.GRP GREETiNGS .]FAiRLiGHT | RELOADED | JAGUAR | OUTLAWS | VACEand all other respectable people in honorable groups [. CONTACT US .]If you have something to suggest then hurry up:COGNITION EST DEUS !

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.54 GB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Mars War Logs-COGENT

Trailer

All Comments

controls are weird, x is a and triggers are camera up and down. anyone know a fix, its unplayable like this
cant change controls??
Torrent works great. Just a small heads up; the short cut it automatically creates on your desktop (as default) it didn't open the game for me once I replaced the crack files in the game folder, so I had to make a new short cut.
Do this and shortcut will work: