Maroon 5 - It Wont Be Soon Before Long [2007][CD+SkidVid+Cov]192Kbps

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Maroon 5 - It Wont Be Soon Before Long [2007][CD+SkidVid+Cov]192Kbps (Size: 99.76 MB)
 01 Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again.mp34.6 MB
 02 Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder.mp34.83 MB
 03 Maroon 5 - Little Of Your Time.mp33.14 MB
 04 Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call.mp34.61 MB
 05 Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You.mp35.29 MB
 06 Maroon 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever.mp34.3 MB
 07 Maroon 5 - Can't Stop.mp33.5 MB
 08 Maroon 5 - Goodnight Goodnight.mp35.57 MB
 09 Maroon 5 - Not Falling Apart.mp35.58 MB
 10 Maroon 5 - Kiwi.mp34.91 MB
 11 Maroon 5 - Better That We Break.mp34.16 MB
 12 Maroon 5 - Back At Your Door.mp35.13 MB
 13 Maroon 5 - Infatuation [Bonus Track].mp36.08 MB
 Audio_Video Info.txt2.73 KB
 Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder [2007][SkidVid].mpg37.82 MB
 Maroon 5-It Won't Be Soon Before Long [Back].jpg93.51 KB
 Maroon 5-It Won't Be Soon Before Long [CD].jpg57.38 KB
 Maroon 5-It Won't Be Soon Before Long [Front].jpg78.19 KB

Description

MAROON 5 - IT WON'T BE SOON BEFORE LONG, album to be released UK May 21st 2007.
Encoded 192Kbps [Lame] mp3. Covers included.
Maroon 5 is a pop rock band from Los Angeles, California comprised of five members: Adam Levine [lead vocals, guitar], James Valentine [guitar], Jesse Carmichael [keyboards], Mickey Madden [bass] and Matt Flynn [drums]. The band is best known for their hit singles 'Harder to Breathe', 'This Love', 'She Will Be Loved' and 'Makes Me Wonder'. Maroon 5 has won several awards for its debut album 'Songs About Jane'. Released in June 2002, the album enjoyed major chart success, going gold, platinum, and triple platinum in many countries around the world.
'It Won't Be Soon Before Long' is the title for Maroon 5's second studio album. It is to be released on May 21st 2007. The name was inspired by a phrase the band adopted to keep themselves motivated while on their tour. 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long' has 12 new songs. The band has stated in interviews that the album has a different feel to it. The songs are not all based on one specific relationship, as in 'Songs About Jane' and also has a different sound from their first album, being more electric and drawing inspiration from such artists as the Talking Heads, Michael Jackson and Prince. An advance review describes the songs as having a very retro feel. Levine explained that "this record is a little more self-confident and powerful lyrically, you can dance to it, there's a little more attitude".
'Makes Me Wonder' is the first single released from Maroon 5's sophomore album, 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long'. The song has been released in several countries and was very well received, becoming the band's third top five in the United World Chart and first number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song broke a record previously held by Kelly Clarkson's 'A Moment like This' for the biggest jump to No.1 in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, rising from No. 64 to the top. The promo video is shot at a futuristic airport with the actual song content about heartache and politics. The video was shot in the Los Angeles International Airport and at the Los Angeles Department of Transportation.
Tracks:
01 If I Never See Your Face Again
02 Makes Me Wonder
03 Little Of Your Time
04 Wake Up Call
05 Won't Go Home Without You
06 Nothing Lasts Forever
07 Can't Stop
08 Goodnight Goodnight
09 Not Falling Apart
10 Kiwi
11 Better That We Break