Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3.epub.mobi

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on October 25, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3.epub.mobi (Size: 408.62 KB)
 Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines # 2.1).mobi164.28 KB
 Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines #2.1).azw3170.2 KB
 Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines #2.1).epub74.14 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

April 14, 2013 - English - Science Fiction - (Very) Short Story - azw3/EPub/Mobi

Rookie pilot Halley's first drop ship command.

A short story in the Terms of Enlistment universe.

Did you read Terms of Enlistment? if you did you met Andrew and Halley who "fell in love" during basic training (hey it's the future, they were bunk mates...nothing like when I was in the army). This book takes place before the climatic events in that book but after the events of basic training. Halley is in her fist posting as a Marine Drop Pilot and her ship is..."Lucky 13". The ship got it's name because it twice survived to come back into service after all hands in it (crew and troops) were killed.

This is Halley's ship.

What you're going to get here is the proverbial rousing military action yarn. It's an edge of the seat short story with boosters on full blast and guns blazing. if you liked the novel, if you like action, if you like military science fiction, if you like military fiction this one's for you.

I highly recommend the novel that precedes it and this short story...and this writer. So far I've liked everything I've read by him and I have the second novel in this universe waiting.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to User no_id_torrent for the gift of the book:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
408.62 KB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Marko Kloos - Lucky Thirteen - (Frontlines) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3.epub.mobi