Marked for Death- Islam's War Against the West and Me(2012)pdf

seeders: 46
leechers: 2
Added on November 1, 2014 by eboneezerin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Marked for Death- Islam's War Against the West and Me(2012)pdf (Size: 3.1 MB)
 markedfordeath.pdf3.1 MB

Description

http://www.amazon.com/Marked-Death-Islams-Against-West/dp/1596987960%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJC2NK5J37COXPS2A%26tag%3Debookonlinere-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D1596987960

Publisher: Regnery Publishing (May 1, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1596987960
ISBN-13: 978-1596987968
By:Geert Wilders

Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me

In Marked for Death, Wilders reveals:

How—and why—liberal politicians, including Barack Obama, downplay the Islamic threat
The systematic suppression of free speech through lawsuits, prosecutions, threats, and violence meted out against Islam’s critics
The untold story: how Islamic groups are redefining human rights to suppress non-Muslims everywhere
The true, bloody history of Islam’s spread throughout the world
How the West can defend itself against an existential enemy determined to conquer the globe

Expelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, denounced by the UN Secretary General, prosecuted in court for his beliefs, forced into government safe houses, and constantly threatened with death, Geert Wilders is unbowed and unapologetic. Marked for Death is a stark warning about a growing threat to our liberties written by a man who has lost his freedom—and would not see the rest of us suffer the same fate.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.1 MB
seeders:46
leechers:2
Marked for Death- Islam's War Against the West and Me(2012)pdf

All Comments

Hi jmjmjmjm1234,
I think either your English is very poor and you don't understand what you read or you are one of those who are biased towards everybody who do not think like you. Both mean that you need help because are biased in the worst way.
Being friendly with Israel does not purify Wilders. It has been determined in the UNITED NATIONS that He is a bigot and a Neo Nazi. He has been denounced several times by the UN SECRETARY GENERAL,
So what this notorious NEO-NAZİ, Wilders, writes is worthless thrash.
Both radical islam and Zionism are threats to their neighbors. One is worse than the other and both are bad. Both are Fundamentalisms in one one way or the other.
Not all Israelis are Zionists and less than 1% of Moslems are Radical Islamists.
All peace loving individuals should condemn all bigots, fundamentalists, and NEO-NAZİS.
This book is written by Geert Wilders who is a member of a Neo-NAZI party in Holland.
Geert Wilders is a reactionary far-right Neo-NAZI who has been expelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, and denounced by the UN Secretary General.
His book is full of hatred to anyone who is not like him.
The book is just another piece of thrash.
Your comments are slanderous and absurd. Wilders is friendly to Israel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Wilders_and_Israel) so how can you call him a Neo-Nazi?
I think either your English is very poor and you don't understand what you read or you are one of those who are biased towards everybody who do not think like you. Both mean that you need help because are biased in the worst way.
Being friendly with Israel does not purify Wilders. It has been determined in the UNITED NATIONS that He is a bigot and a Neo Nazi. He has been denounced several times by the UN SECRETARY GENERAL,
So what this notorious NEO-NAZİ, Wilders, writes is worthless thrash.
Both radical islam and Zionism are threats to their neighbors. One is worse than the other and both are bad. Both are Fundamentalisms in one one way or the other.
Not all Israelis are Zionists and less than 1% of Moslems are Radical Islamists.
All peace loving individuals should condemn all bigots, fundamentalists, and NEO-NAZİS.