Mark of the Ninja Special Edition - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on May 28, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Mark of the Ninja Special Edition - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 2.17 GB)
 motn_wallpapers.zip2.8 MB
 please read.txt751 bytes
 motn_se_wallpapers.zip1.99 MB
 motn_avatars.zip600.01 KB
 gog_mark_of_the_ninja_special_edition_dlc_2.0.0.4.sh218.67 MB
 gog_mark_of_the_ninja_2.0.0.4.sh1.95 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 2.0.0.4
License: Proprietary
Language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français , Italiano,日本語
Sound language: English
Tablet: Not required (DRM-Free)

System requirements:
GNU / Linux: Ubuntu 14.04,
Processor: 2.4 GHz,
RAM: 2 GB,
Free space on hard disk: 2.5 GB
Video Card: 512 MB video memory, NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3000+ or ​​better,
Keyboard, Mouse.

Description:

The game «Mark of the Ninja» you will learn what it means to be a true ninja. You must be silent, quick and clever to outsmart your opponents in the world of magnificent scenery and smooth animation. Tag damn tattoo gives you a heightened sense of each situation provides you with various options. Unknown, unseen ghost or cruel silent killer - how will you?
Update your items and equipment for your style of play and perform additional goal to open up a whole new approach to the game. Go through the main story to unlock the «New Game Plus» mode with even greater range of possibilities and battles.
The release of Mark of the Ninja Special Edition includes a new content. Here you can also find a description of some of the behind the scenes secrets. At the new level, with the protagonist, a master of tattoos Dsanom (Dosan), added 2-piece and introduced an unusual playing style. And the first and the second will come in handy in the main game. In addition, at each level of the developers added the details of creating a Ninja and other fun stories - just over 1,300 rows.

How to install:

run gog_mark_of_the_ninja_2.0.0.4.sh file and follow the prompts of the installer.

To install add-ons (DLS), run the file, gog_mark_of_the_ninja_special_edition_dlc_2.0.0.4.sh and install to the same directory, whereu installed the original game.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer