Mark Cuban - How I Became a Billionaire - Documentary.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 31, 2015 by irish444in TV
Torrent verified.

Mark Cuban - How I Became a Billionaire - Documentary.mp4 (Size: 244.61 MB)
 Mark Cuban - How I Became a Billionaire - Documentary.mp4244.61 MB

Description

Documentary - 2014 (25 Mins.)

Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire

Entrepreneur Mark Cuban never calls timeout. He says, in football you play 60 minutes, in basketball 48 minutes, but in business it's 24/7/365 and the whole world is trying to kick your ass. Keeping in mind that motto he parlayed his passion for Indiana basketball into a company worth 5.7 billion dollars. Over the last twenty years he's always been about what's new, what's next and how he's going to get there first. The unorthodox entrepreneur has disrupted every business he touched.

He's been slammed and investigated, but almost always comes out on top. He's one of the smartest people but you could also make the argument he was one of the luckiest people in the early age of the Internet. Mark Cuban got in at the beginning of the Internet boom and it served him well. His goldmine was called broadcast.com, one of the first Internet sites to stream events live. Everything from Victoria Secret models to countless sporting events.

The fiercely independent entrepreneur has blazed the trail into TV, movies, NBA ownership, and he even stars on a TV show, though he declined to participate in this documentary. Mark was an entrepreneur from the moment the word was invented. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in a suburb called Mount Lebanon. From the get-go Cuban was a moneymaker, selling trash bags, newspapers, and even postage stamps.

By the time he was sixteen he had already built a reputation and his skills only grew at the Indiana University. He decided to run a bar after he borrowed money from a friend. Within months he opened his bar Motley's and run the business until it came crushing down after a wet t-shirt contest. Cuban graduated and soon landed in Dallas. Within a year, the born entrepreneur launched MicroSolutions, providing software, hardware and training to businesses at the dawn of the PC revolution. He learned the computer business fast and in seven years sold his company to Copyserve for 6 million dollars. In 1995 he came out of early retirement to reinvent the radio.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
244.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mark Cuban - How I Became a Billionaire - Documentary.mp4