Mariah Carey - Touch My Body [2008][SkidVid_XviD]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2008 by in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body [2008][SkidVid_XviD] (Size: 42.46 MB)
 Mariah Carey - Touch My Body [2008][SkidVid]_XviD.avi42.1 MB
 Mariah Carey.jpg176.34 KB
 ScreenShot 01.jpg58.79 KB
 ScreenShot 02.jpg52.44 KB
 ScreenShot 03.jpg45.29 KB
 ScreenShot 04.jpg40.57 KB
 Video Info.txt1.23 KB

Description

MARIAH CAREY - TOUCH MY BODY [2008] [SkidVid_XviD], single/video released between February 19th and April 2nd 2008 worldwide.

Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 720x384 XviD

ScreenShots included in file.

'Touch My Body' is a Pop/R&B song co-written by American singer Mariah Carey, Cri$tyle and Terius "The Dream" Nash for Carey's 11th studio album, E=MC². It is the first single off E=MC² Carey's new album, due to be released in April 2008. It was produced by Carey and Tricky Stewart.

Brett Ratner is the director of the video. Ratner has previously directed five other Carey videos. In an interview with AllHipHop.com, Ratner said, "Mariah is musically at the top of her game and has never looked better... This will be our 6th music video we have collaborated on and definitely the best one yet visually, as well as musically. The video for 'Touch My Body' is the perfect combination of fantasy and comedy with Mariah looking more beautiful than she has ever looked". The video also stars Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock, a show that Carey is a fan of.

More of my audio/video releases, including the 2005 album 'Emancipation Of Mimi' and more videos, can be found at:

http://torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=28701
/>

Or on this site, by simply clicking on the name 'skirgsk', shown in red above.

Enjoy, skirgsk.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.46 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mariah Carey - Touch My Body [2008][SkidVid_XviD]

All Comments

nice vid