Mariah Carey - Almost Home-2013{320 kbps}

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2013 by TheDebonairin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Mariah Carey - Almost Home-2013{320 kbps} (Size: 8.78 MB)
 01-mariah_carey-almost_home.mp38.78 MB

Description

Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 8.78 MiB
Duration : 3mn 47s
Overall bit rate mode : Constant
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Album : Almost Home
Album/Performer : Mariah Carey
Track name : Almost Home
Track name/Position : 1
Track name/Total : 1
Performer : Mariah Carey
Genre : Pop
Cover : Yes
Cover type : Cover (front)
Cover MIME : image/jpeg
Lyrics : Hey, hey..... / You're almost home / You're almost home / You're almost home / / I've seen the light in the sky / In the skies are like fireflies / Burning bright, just to vanish in the dark / / I've held hope in my two hands / That there would be another chance / To find the kingdom, I'm believing in my heart / Cause underneath the good there's something greater than you know / / When you're almost there / And you're almost home / Just open up your eyes and go, go / When you're almost there, almost home / Know you're not alone / You're almost home / / When you run, run so far / You've forgotten who you are / Where you're from, it's like some other universe / You count your steps, like they're regrets / You catch one breath then lose the rest / Wrong is right, right is left / And there's nowhere left to turn / / So don't believe in everything / You think, you think you know / / When you're almost there / And you're almost home / Just open up your eyes and go, go / When you're almost there, almost home / Know you're not alone / You're almost home / / When you let your heart be the compass / You won't get lost, not if you trust it / When you hear the sound of the trumpet / Louder than ever before / / Oh, when you're almost there / Almost home / Just open up your eyes and go, go / Cause you're almost there / Almost home / Know you're not alone / You're almost home / / When you're almost there / Almost home / Just open up your eyes and go, go / Almost there / You're almost home / Know you're not alone / You're almost home
Ripping tool : EAC
Release type : NORMAL

Audio
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Mode extension : MS Stereo
Duration : 3mn 48s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels