Maria_Curie-polish knitting pattern.pdf

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 23, 2016 by Trilobyte8in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Maria_Curie-polish knitting pattern.pdf (Size: 113.61 KB)
 Maria_Curie-polish knitting pattern.pdf113.61 KB

Description

The design features the atomic models of the two atoms that Marie Curie and her husband discovered, Radium and Polonium.

This pattern contains colorwork, cables, and beads! On the inside of the right thumb there is a spot for you to place your recipients (or your own) initials, and the inside of the left thumb has a space for you to place the year.

Materials
These mittens work up beautifully with any two contrasting fingering weight yarns.
You will also need 174 6/0 seed beads to complement those colors.
Q: How important are the beads to the design? A: I made the pattern to work with and without them. If you hate beads, you do not have to use them! :D

Tools: Size 1 (2.25mm) knitting needles. In preferred style for small diameter circular knitting, scrap yarn for holding thumb stitches, tapestry needle, crochet hook small enough to fit through your beads.

Sharing, Bragging, Questions
I have a Ravelry Group and would love for you to join me! There is a Marie Curie Mittens discussion thread for you to write about your progress, ask questions, show us what yarn you are using.

Pattern Style
Pattern includes fully charted design. Pdf Format

Gauge:
74sts circumference/10 sts per inch=7.4 inches circumference. Measured just above thumb.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
113.61 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Maria_Curie-polish knitting pattern.pdf