March's Advanced Organic Chemistry 7th Edition (2013) [Epub]

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

March's Advanced Organic Chemistry 7th Edition (2013) [Epub] (Size: 15.56 MB)
 Cover.jpg56.65 KB
 March's Advanced Organic Chemistry 7th Ed- Smith, Michael B_.epub15.5 MB

Description

March's Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure-7th Edition
Author: Michael B Smith
Published: March, 2013
Publisher: Wiley
NOTE: This book is over 2500 pages long, it will not work well on 'lite' readers. For best results read it on Calibre or Adobe Digital Editions Version 2, available free here:
http://www.adobe.com/au/products/digital-editions/download.html
If the retail PDF would be easier for you, leave a comment or PM me and I'll upload that one too.
Don't hesitate to PM me if here's any problem with the download.
All textbooks are retail quality. Support your uploaders by seeding =)

The new, revised and updated 7th edition of March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry clearly explains the theories and examples of organic chemistry, providing the most comprehensive resource about organic chemistry available.

Readers are guided on planning and execution of multi-step synthetic reactions, with detailed descriptions of all the reactions. The first five chapters deal with the structure of organic compounds and discuss important organic chemistry bonds, fundamental principles of conformation, and stereochemistry of organic molecules, and reactive intermediates in organic chemistry. Chapters 6 to 9 are concerned with general principles of mechanism in organic chemistry, including acids and bases, photochemistry, sonochemistry and microwave irradiation, and finally the relationship between structure and reactivity. The last 10 chapters cover the nature and the scope of organic reactions and their mechanisms.

The 7th edition proves again it is a must-have desktop reference and textbook for every student and professional working in organic chemistry or related fields.

Key features of the 7th edition:

Every chapter has been updated with the most recent reaction information with references to both the primary and review literature
New to the 7th edition: 5,500 references since the last edition, updates / rewrites of the retained sections, and an updated index in Appendix B
Contains more than 1650 reactions and 20,000 valuable references to the primary literature
Includes appendices on the literature of organic chemistry and the classification of reactions according to the compounds synthesized
Guides the reader on planning and execution of multi-step synthetic reactions, with detailed descriptions of all the reactions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.56 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
March's Advanced Organic Chemistry 7th Edition (2013) [Epub]

All Comments

please upload its pdf version. I'd indeed be quite grateful.
Thank you :) :) :)