Mara, Shay-Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 19
leechers: 2
Added on February 26, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mara, Shay-Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 380.07 KB)
 Mara, Shay-Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club #1).epub380.07 KB

Description

Torched begins when "Livia" finally gets away from the men who have been hurting her for years. She figured out the best way to survive that life, and now she just wants away from them. Even if her freedom means running for years. After just getting away from them she ends up meeting Torch, who is part of an MC. She knows they they couldn't ever have anything real, but after spending some time together, she ends up getting close to him.. However, it wasn't meant to be. Well, at least not at that time it wasn't... The story brings them back together years later, but this time both are older, and more understanding of the risks..

This book was really really really good! I totally adored the heroine. She was freaking awesome. She didn't take crap, and she didn't ever bend when it came to certain club things. I loved that. This is now probably one of my favorite MC books! The writing was very good as well, and the whole plot line had me hooked right from the start till the very end! I really enjoyed this one, and look forward to more in this series.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
380.07 KB
seeders:19
leechers:2
Mara, Shay-Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club #1) - epub - zeke23