Man on a Ledge 2012 R5 DVDRip XVID AC3 5 1 HQ Hive-CM8

seeders: 23
leechers: 4
Added on April 7, 2012 by UsaBitin Movies
Torrent verified.

Man on a Ledge 2012 R5 DVDRip XVID AC3 5 1 HQ Hive-CM8 (Size: 1.45 GB)
 Man.on.a.Ledge.2012.R5.DVDRip.XVID.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi1.44 GB
 Man.on.a.Ledge.2012.R5.DVDRip.XVID.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.nfo5.31 KB
 sample.avi18.46 MB
 www.UsaBit.com.txt1 bytes

Description

As a police psychologist works to talk down an ex-con who is threatening to jump from a Manhattan hotel rooftop, the biggest diamond heist ever committed is in motion...

Video: 720x304 @bitrate 1700 2pass
Audio: English AC3 5.1 @384
Sample: yes included

Sources:
Video: Russian DVD-9
Na.Grani.2012.D.DVD-9
Audio: Bida/P2P/Russian 5.1 Track

Encode:

yep that was loads of work, its still the hq mic that was used for previous releases, but its worth cleaning it through.
there is no laughing,no metallic noise, no music problems, could pass as a line.
i cleaned it trough removed all kind of noise,hiss and played with the freq. and it came out really nice.

Bida already tried syncing it, but there are lots of oos spots, the major at the 33 min mark, where 2 minutes arent sync at all, followed by a cut with a russian word cut in, after that 50-100 ms moved around making it not lipsync.
so i had to fix all that, everything is lipsync now, also the russian word is removed.
whilest i was in the mood i removed the russian guy talking in the endcredits, which ruins the whole retail-experience of the track..
after having that nice audio i entered it back into the russian 5.1 track, and hear ya go

for the video, the colours on the disc were off a lot, tried a couple different approaches, till i found a nice colouring for the complete movie, the rest as usual, brightness,sharpness and denoise

got very nice,
will perfectly do till bluray comes along
this is the version to get guys

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 GB
seeders:23
leechers:4
Man on a Ledge 2012 R5 DVDRip XVID AC3 5 1 HQ Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

could have been a fantastic movie but they messed up the ending.
nice copy, thanks !!
This d/load is as good as it gets.....A10/V10...thanx 4 this....Good work...
Really enjoyable film - good upload
good quality...thanks
Great Quality Fast Download Thanks
good print,,shit movie