Mallory Monroe - (The Sinatras of Jericho County Books 1 and 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL]Fulfilled Request.epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mallory Monroe - (The Sinatras of Jericho County Books 1 and 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL]Fulfilled Request.epub (Size: 479.22 KB)
 1. Mallory Monroe - (The Sinatras of Jericho County 01) - Big Daddy Sinatra- There Was a Ruthless...235.15 KB
 2. Mallory Monroe - (The Sinatras of Jericho County 02) - Big Daddy Sinatra 2- If I Can't...244.07 KB

Description

imageimage

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

2014 - English - Interracial Romance - EPub

Big Daddy Sinatra: There Was a Ruthless Man (The Sinatras of Jericho County Book #1)
Gorgeous business mogul Charles “Big Daddy” Sinatra is the most hated and feared man in Jericho County. But instead of despising it, he embraces it. Instead of correcting misconceptions, he is a man who don’t give a damn. Until he meets a gorgeous African American woman he can’t get out of his mind…

Jenay Franklin has had her share of setbacks in her life. Now she is a thirty-two year old woman just beginning her career in hotel management. When she is given an offer she can’t refuse from the very attractive and very powerful Charles Sinatra, she leaps at the chance to run one of his businesses, and eventually his heart. But in a town that does not accept change well, and with a man who is as ruthless as he is loving, Jenay realizes that love and happiness in Jericho will come at a price.
Charles, too, decides to give love another try with Jenay. But at what cost to himself, to his town, and to his four grown sons, all of whom have issues of their own?

BIG DADDY SINATRA 2: IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU (The Sinatras of Jericho County Book #2)
Handsome businessman Charles Sinatra and his regal African-American wife Jenay are living the good life in Jericho despite the bluebloods in town who despise their wealth and power and will stop at nothing to bring them down. Jenay continues to run Charles’s Bed and Breakfast, and Charles continues to run the rest of his empire with the same ruthlessness and uncompromising fearlessness he is known for. He also continues to be there for his grown sons, despite their many issues. Even his oldest son Brent has found somebody to keep him warm, even though that somebody is Jenay’s best friend.

But when Jenay becomes the target of somebody’s twisted revenge, Charles will stop at nothing to protect his family and to show the haters in town just how far he’s willing to go with his protection.

In the latest installment of the Sinatras of Jericho County series, the entire Sinatra clan comes together to serve, protect, and defend their family and their good name.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
479.22 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Mallory Monroe - (The Sinatras of Jericho County Books 1 and 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL]Fulfilled Request.epub