MaLDo OnTheFly Crysis3 v1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 1, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

MaLDo OnTheFly Crysis3 v1 (Size: 58.94 MB)
 MaLDo_OnTheFly_Crysis3_v1.rar58.94 MB

Description

Tested Only in my Legit Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe Version.
Not yet Tested in cracked version.
You can be first to test it.
Make sure to backup your game Before Using this tool.
The Uploader is not responsible for any Damage happens to your game files.

Source : http://maldotex.blogspot.in/2013/02/maldo-onthefly-for-crysis-3.html

As I said in the previous post, while I was working on a configuration utility for Crysis 3, I realized it would be much more fun to change the graphics options within the game just by pressing a key. This way you will be able to lower the graphic quality if you are in a very demanding situation, or rise it if you want to admire the scenery.This OnTheFly tool also lets you enable or disable HUD by pressing a key. Even changing weapon FOV with another key, so you can change it every time there is a respawn and the game resets it to 55 (who could have the idea of reset the weapon FOV every respawn? Perverse minds! Crytek, correct way is reset it before every cinematic and restore user value after cinematic).You can create your own graphics settings and bind them to the keys you want. Or share your results and ask me to do a preset to your liking, for example if you have a very powerful graphics card but a weak processor.With '9' and '0' keys, you can change Depth of Field. '9' is normal DOF, with radial DOF while aiming and some blur in the nearest part of weapon. '0' is advanced bokeh DOF, but radial DOF while aiming is broken and no blur in the weapon.I've added slowmotion too. 'T' key to start slowmotion and 'Z' to normal speed. You can change binded keys or disable whatever you want deleting in maldo.cfg.VERY IMPORTANTModified executable is not a crack, doesn't affect copy protection at all. You need EA Origin and Crysis 3 original game.This tool is provided as is. No support from EA, no support from Crytek and no support from me. Use under your responsibility.This tool is for Crysis 3 singleplayer mode. Using it in multiplayer may result in a permanent ban.This tool has been created after patch 1.1. If possible, I will release an updated version of MaLDo OnTheFly tool after every patch.HOW TO USEMake a backup copy of your original executable.Unrar and copy files into your Crysis 3 folder.Run Enable_MaLDoC3.bat into "Crysis 3Bin32" folder.Start Crysis 3. That's all.To disable it, run Disable_MaLDoC3.bat into "Crysis 3Bin32" folder.BINDED KEYSUse them while you are ingame and not while you're in menus. O - Hide HUD (Maybe you want to take some beautiful screenshots) P - Show HUD (Maybe you want to locate enemies after taking screenshots :P) I - Modify weapon FOV (Crysis 3 resets weapon FOV after every respawn) 6 - Reload low quality preset 7 - Reload recommended quality preset 8 - Reload ultra quality preset 9 - Activate normal Depth of field 0 - Activate ultra Depth of field  T - Activate slowmotion Z - Deactivate slowmotion.Those presets are not original presets, you will have Global Illumination and great distance view in low preset, for example. Don't worry about the use low quality (IQ is awesome), think only about your framerate. Your brain is working filling frame gaps, so take care of your brain. XDMultigpu users: Disable SLI or CFX in your drivers to play first level with better performance.Vsync issues: disable vsync in game options and set vsync on in drivers or DXOverrider. If you see vsync is off after loading game, press twice Alt+Enter until game activate vsync.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.94 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
MaLDo OnTheFly Crysis3 v1

Trailer