Making Marriage Work: A History of Marriage and Divorce in the Twentieth-Century United States (2009) by Kristin Celello [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 28
leechers: 1
Added on February 10, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Making Marriage Work: A History of Marriage and Divorce in the Twentieth-Century United States (2009) by Kristin Celello [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.17 MB)
 Making Marriage Work A History of Marriage and Divorce by Kristin Celello [Dr.Soc].pdf1.17 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Kristin Celello "Making Marriage Work: A History of Marriage and Divorce in the Twentieth-Century United States"
The University of North Carolina Press | English | 2009-02-01 | ISBN: 0807832529 | 232 pages | PDF | 1 MB

By the end of World War I, the skyrocketing divorce rate in the United States had generated a deep-seated anxiety about marriage. This fear drove middle-class couples to seek advice, both professional and popular, in order to strengthen their relationships. In Making Marriage Work, historian Kristin Celello offers an insightful and wide-ranging account of marriage and divorce in America in the twentieth century, focusing on the development of the idea of marriage as "work." Throughout, Celello illuminates the interaction of marriage and divorce over the century and reveals how the idea that marriage requires work became part of Americans' collective consciousness.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 MB
seeders:28
leechers:1
Making Marriage Work: A History of Marriage and Divorce in the Twentieth-Century United States (2009) by Kristin Celello [Dr.Soc]