MakeMusic Finale SongWriter v2012 R3 - CHAOS [deepstatus]

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on October 31, 2012 by deepstatusin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

MakeMusic Finale SongWriter v2012 R3 - CHAOS [deepstatus] (Size: 234.77 MB)
 MakeMusic Finale SongWriter v2012 R3 - CHAOS.rar234.77 MB
 info.txt1.76 KB

Description

MakeMusic Finale SongWriter v2012 R3
CHAOS | Oct 29 2012 | 235 MB

If you’re still using a pencil…

You know that changing the key or adding an intro means starting over. When your music is in SongWriter it’s easy to change keys, add measures, and move things around any way your creative impulses move you.
Sheet music that plays back

With SongWriter music notation software, you can listen to the results before the rehearsal. When you can hear what you’ve written you can quickly refine your music to sound exactly the way you want.

SongWriter does the heavy lifting, like managing how each staff plays back and transposes, so you don’t have to. Simply select the instruments you wish to write for and get started!
Learn how to use SongWriter

Should you ever have a question, SongWriter includes QuickStart Videos and other resources, right in the Launch Window.

System Requirements

XP/Vista/Windows 7 (64-bit compatible)
800X600 minimum monitor resolution
CD ROM drive or Internet connection (for installation)
Minimum 512MB RAM recommended
240 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual

Optional

MIDI interface
MIDI input and/or playback device
Printer

File Compatibility

Finale family software can open files in the same or newer software version, but files created in a newer version cannot be opened in an older version unless converted via MusicXML.

INSTALLATION:

• Next open the .rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar and extract

• Run the Installer

• run the patch, find pattern c:/program files/Finale SongWriter 2012 and apply

• That's it! Done.

3Nj0Y!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.77 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
MakeMusic Finale SongWriter v2012 R3 - CHAOS [deepstatus]

All Comments

I didn't actually like the program. I still prefer Sibelius. But the download was fast and the installation worked!
merci beaucoup..THX so mutch
Works like a charm. Good torrent. I'll be seeding this while I still can. Thanks uploader!