Major League (1989) (Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayHDRiPDVDRip

Major League (1989) (Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger) (Size: 717.2 MB)
 Major League.avi717.13 MB
 Major League.jpg72.32 KB

Description

MAJOR LEAGUE - 1989

IMDb Rating: 6.8

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097815/

She's beautiful smart goal-oriented and she just inherited the Cleveland Indians. Unfortunately she wants to move the franchise to Miami and a losing season is her only ticket to Florida. So she signs the wildest gang of screwballs that ever spit tobacco. They're handsome but they're hopeless! Her catcher (Tom Berenger) is a washed-up womanizer who struck out in life. Her ace pitcher (Charlie Sheen) is a punked-out crazy who struck out with the law. And her third baseman (Corbin Bernsen) is more concerned fielding endorsements than grounders. Throw in a busload of other misfits and you ve got yourself a hilarious line-up that's destined for disaster!

Starring: Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger, Corbin Bernsen, Margaret Whitton, James Gammon, Wesley Snipes.

Directed by: David S. Ward.

Quality: Very Good Xvid from DVD.

Length: 1hr. 46min.

Language: English.

Size: 688 x 416

Frame Rate: 23fps

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
717.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Major League (1989) (Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger)

Trailer

All Comments

Still seeding but it looks good to me. Thanks for the share!!!
Aint seen this for years, classic, cheers for the upload.
Watchable but aspect is weird and it's pretty grainy. Possibly an early generation DVD transfer...Anyone who gives this a high video rank is clearly not watching on a big TV.

Audio sync is a little out too.

Not a keeper, but thanks for seeding! :)
Excellent
Thanks uploader A/V 10/10
Thanks for sharing.
thanks
Wouldnt play without long pauses on WD Media Player. So Sad.
I'm sure the quality is fine BUT, it won't playback on my PS3 when I stream it from my Windows Media Player Library. So, I'm off to find another copy. Thanks for the upload though.