Major Dundee (1965) - Charlton Heston, Richard Harris

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 8, 2012 by Crash247in Movies
Torrent verified.

• add Major Dundee to bookmarks
  • Language: English
  • Subtitles: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish (Spain), Danish, Greek, Czech, Croatian, Bulgarian
Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRip

Major Dundee (1965) - Charlton Heston, Richard Harris (Size: 1004.59 MB)
 Major Dundee.avi1003.92 MB
 Subs.rar686.95 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Western : DVD Rip : English
Cast:Charlton Heston, Richard Harris, Jim Hutton, James Coburn, Michael Anderson Jr., Senta Berger, Mario Adorf, Brock Peters, Warren Oates, Ben Johnson, Slim Pickens
Directed by:Sam Peckinpah

During the American Civil War, Union cavalry officer Major Amos Dundee (Charlton Heston) is relieved of his command for an unspecified tactical error (though it is implied that he showed too much initiative) at the Battle of Gettysburg and was sent to head a prisoner-of-war camp in the New Mexico Territory. After a family of ranchers and a relief column of cavalry are massacred by an Apache war chief named Sierra Charriba (Michael Pate), Dundee seizes the opportunity for glory, raising his own private army of Union troops (black and white), Confederate prisoners led by his former friend and rival from their days at West Point, Captain Tyreen (Richard Harris), several Indian scouts, and a gang of civilian mercenaries to illegally pursue Charriba into Mexico. Tyreen bears a grudge against Dundee. Before the war, Dundee cast the deciding vote in Tyreen's court-martial from the U.S. Army for participating in a duel. However, having given his word of honor, the chivalrous Tyreen binds himself and his men to serve loyally, but only until Charriba has been dispatched.

--- File Information ---
File Name............ Major Dundee.avi
File Size............ 1,052,688,384 bytes

--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name..... XviD ISO MPEG-4
Duration............. 2:10:15
Video Bitrate........ 908kb/s
Bits / Pixel......... 0.166
Resolution........... 720x304
Aspect Ratio......... 2.368
Frames Per Second.... 25.000

--- Audio Information ---
No of Audio Streams.. 1
Audio Codec.......... 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate........ 160kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Channel Count.. 2

Subtitles: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Greek, Croatian, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1004.59 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Major Dundee (1965) - Charlton Heston, Richard Harris

Trailer

All Comments

did not download
download wont even play on vlc. the most compatable player anywhere. I dumped after trying several times to play.
It plays fine on my computer (obviously or I wouldn't have uploaded it). It's been downloaded at least 150 times already and I haven't got feedback about it failing from anyone else. If I get feedback from other people having problems I will delete the torrent, but if not I will assume that the file somehow got corrupted on strokex's computer.