Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra From the Rig Veda

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 8, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra From the Rig Veda (Size: 67.41 MB)
 Dahli Lama - Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.mp367.41 MB
 Dahli Lama - Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.rtf2.43 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Dalai Lama chanting
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
From the Rig Veda
This CD of the Dalai Lama chanting this ancient mantra from the Rig Veda (Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra) was recorded by one of his disciples, with the Dalai Lama's permission. At first he refused, but then he agreed; saying that it must never be sold, it can only be given. If you share it with others, please include this note and ask that they do the same.
Maha Mritvuniava Mantra
Om Tryambakam yajamah
Sugandhim pushti vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bondhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat
Translation: I meditate on, and surrender myself to, the Divine Being who embodies the power of will, the power of knowledge, and the power of action. I pray to the Divine Being who manifests in the form of fragrance in the flower of life and is the eternal nourisher of the plant of life. like a skillful gardener, may the Lord of Life disentangle me from the binding forces of my physical, psychological, and spiritual foes. May the lord of Immortality residing within me free me from death, decay and sickness and unite me with immortality.
Explanation: This is a healing and nourishing mantra and is in a sense, "the Heart of Vedas." The healing force awakened by this mantra sends forth its
ripples from body to psyche and from psyche to soul. It strengthens our powers of will, knowledge and action, thus unblocking the flow of enthusiasm, courage and determination. The vibration of this mantra awakens the internal healing force while attracting nature's healing agents, creating an environment where the forces from both origins converge. This mantra connects us to the healer within and helps us receive the full nourishment from food, herbs, or any discipline undertaken for our total well being.
ps....Here’s how the story went: The Dalai Lama had a dying friend and chanted this mantra for him. He allowed it to be recorded under the condition that it never be sold.
Turns out, this story is not at all true. It’s a “cyber legend” (you heard it here first), and this mantra has nothing to do with the Dalai Lama.
The singer is Hein Braat, who is Dutch, not Tibetan. In fact, it has nothing to do with Buddhism — 100% Hindu, this mantra invokes Shiva, the “three-eyed one.”
And lastly, this particular recording wasn’t intended to be circulated as a free bootleg — it’s for sale.
The great news about that is that you can get this recording in much higher quality than has been passed around. And secondly, Hein Braat has several other CDs that display his hauntingly beautiful and devoted voice.
This mantra, by the way, is the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra from the Rig Veda, calling on Shiva to be the destroyer of death. Healing illness. Removing fear.
You can find this particular Hein Braat album (Gayatri Mantra) here in the US at Isabella’s, or Yoga-ez in the UK offers it a bit cheaper — and at a 10% additional discount for Yoga Knoxville readers if you ask, but you’ll have to look into the shipping and handling issue to see which is cheaper in the end.
Okay. We now officially end the Hein Braat Blog and resume what we’re here to do, which is talk about and promote yoga in the Knoxville area.
http://yogaknoxville.com/tag/dalai-lama

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.41 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

very good thanks