Magnum, P.I. S02E10 The Sixth Position (1981) XviD TV mini_super_nova

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 26, 2013 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Magnum, P.I. S02E10 The Sixth Position (1981) XviD TV mini_super_nova (Size: 445.37 MB)
 Magnum, P.I. S02E10 The Sixth Position (1981).avi445.32 MB
 Magnum, P.I. Season 2 (1981).jpg52.23 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Plot:

Kendall Chase, a prima ballerina, is staying at the estate as a guest of Robin Masters. Magnum is tasked with being her bodyguard after an incident in New York City.

Info:

Episode: S02E10 The Sixth Position (Original air date: December 17, 1981)

Full Screen Version

AVI File Video

Audio: 10 Video: 9

Language: English

Subtitles: N/A

About Magnum,P.I.:

The adventures of a Hawaii based private investigator.

Magnum, P.I. is an American television series starring Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum, a private investigator living on Oahu, Hawaii. The series ran from 1980 to 1988 in first-run broadcast on the American CBS television network.

According to the Nielsen ratings, Magnum, P.I. consistently ranked in the top twenty U.S. television programs during the first five years that the series was originally broadcast in the United States.

Originally appearing in a prime time American network timeslot of 8 p.m. Eastern on Thursdays, Magnum, P.I. was one of the highest-rated shows on U.S. television.

Creators: Donald P. Bellisario, Glen A. Larson

Stars: Tom Selleck, John Hillerman and Roger E. Mosley

About Me:

My real upload speed is unfortunately dependent of and at the mercy of my ISP and I can not do anything about it; all settings in my torrent software are set to max speed, so I would be interested to know how fast (or slow) this is to download.

Leave a comment if you like this torrent and please seed!

Thanks and Enjoy!

mini_super_nova

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
445.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Magnum, P.I. S02E10 The Sixth Position (1981) XviD TV mini_super_nova