Magic: The Gathering - The Planeswalkers' War Saga PDF

seeders: 12
leechers: 5
Added on November 11, 2015 by KentCavein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Magic: The Gathering - The Planeswalkers' War Saga PDF (Size: 704.44 MB)
 (1995-1996) Companion Materials.pdf93.55 MB
 PW 00 Planeswalkers' War.pdf8.9 MB
 PW 01 Dakkon Blackblade (1996-06).pdf11.99 MB
 PW 02 Elder Dragons (1996-05).pdf46.49 MB
 PW 03 Fallen Angel (1996-05).pdf11.15 MB
 PW 04 Arabian Nights (1995-12).pdf40.83 MB
 PW 05 Antiquities War (1995-11).pdf23.08 MB
 PW 06 Urza-Mishra War (1996-09).pdf31.58 MB
 PW 07 Fallen Empires (1995-09).pdf16.77 MB
 PW 08 Ice Age (1995-07).pdf182.17 MB
 PW 09 Shandalar (1996-03).pdf13.17 MB
 PW 10 Jedit Ojanen (1996-03).pdf118.95 MB
 PW 11 Serra Angel (1996-08).pdf11.05 MB
 PW 12 Homelands (1996-02).pdf15.63 MB
 PW 13 Nightmare (1995-11).pdf9.94 MB
 PW 14 The Shadow Mage (1995-07).pdf32.95 MB
 PW 15 Wayfarer (1995-11).pdf36.25 MB

Description

The Planeswalkers' War Saga
Armada era (1995-1996)
Unofficial Graphic Novel

A devastating planeswalker war rages across the continent of Corondor.
Ravidel, a mighty planeswalker, has gone insane from grief and betrayal.
He now seeks the destruction of all other planeswalkers and the conquest of the land itself.

Ravidel hatches a diabolical plot to lure the universe's most powerful wizards to Corondor, trap them there, and force them to battle each other until they are weak enough to be picked off one by one.

Three of these wizards are Conquerors, who wish to take the mana-rich land for themselves.
The other three are Defenders, who seek to protect the land and the people of Corondor from this onslaught.

Thus begins Magic: The Gathering - The Planeswalkers' War Saga!

The Story of the Battlemage Ravidel

I am Rahel, one of Serra's Angels, and I have been charged with the responsibility of recording the actions of the planeswalker Ravidel. I have watched him for centuries, and followed his growth in both power and wickedness. Now, on the eve of his greatest triumph-or failure-I have been allowed to place this brief account into the hands of mortals, that Ravidel may be better understood and, perhaps, defeated. I am not permitted to take an important role in the planeswalker war that is coming, but I am at least allowed to impart this knowledge. Rest assured that had I the dispensation, I would gladly end the wickedness of Ravidel once and for all. That fate, however, is in the hands of another-the one who now reads these pages.

Dominaria, the world at which dozens of planes intersect, has a long and exciting history. From the long-lived perspective of planeswalkers, however, there are several major defining events that stand out.

Because Dominaria is a world with many cultures, there is no single calendar or way of telling the year. Different lands have their own ways of marking the passage of time. As a result, any timeline is uncertain at best, but this account is the best that may be hoped for, marked as it is with the Eras of Magic. The causes of the war are varied and as complex as the long history of Dominaria that now unfolds...

Magic: The Gathering - BattleMage
As I write these words, Ravidel has fused the five Moxes into a Mox Beacon, an artifact that sends out waves of magical energy designed to draw planeswalkers to Corondor. In particular, Ravidel seeks to draw the attention of Tevesh Szat, so that he may at last take his revenge. Indeed, the beacon has already freed Leshrac from Phyrexia. From his centuries long exile, Sandruu the minotaur comes to re-claim the woman he loves. And from planes so dark even the Serra fear to tread there, comes a figure out of Legends, the creator of Dakkon Blackblade and Sol'Kanar, the demoness Geyadrone Dihada arrives to reclaim both her long-lost lieutenant and the land she wished to consume.

Once the planeswalkers arrive, Ravidel has concieved of a way to empty the spell troves of his enemies and short out their connection to the land that provides them with mana, magical energy. That this method will also strip his own spells matters not to the madman, he has prepared and will race to re-acquire enough land and spells to crush his enemies.

As major powers. old and new prepare to descend upon Corondor A tremendous war is at hand, with numerous planeswalkers stepping up to stop Ravidel-or join him. The Shadow Mage and his surviving friends must seek new allies, and prepare for the ultimate duel...a planeswalker war that will engulf all of Corondor.

Ravidel is terribly powerful, however, and the outcome of the war is cloudy, even to those of us among the Serra. We do not know who will live, and who will die. We have caught glimpses of the mysterious planeswalker Teferi, who phases in and out of reality like a Mirage, and we do not know what role he and the new spells of the dark continent of Jamuraa will play. My sisters and I hope to see Ravidel put down at last, like a once honorable but now mad dog, so that his centuries of slaughter and deception may at last come to an end.

It is in your hands, planeswalker. Read this account and know that Ravidel is a force of evil, a liar, and a beast of the worst sort. He will honor no bond, respect no authority. He will keep on hurting and killing until, like a frenzied, wounded tiger, he is slain.

I leave this account here in Corondor, in the hopes that it will be of use. I pray to Serra that I may return to this text soon, and record within these last few pages how the "Journeying Angel", the BattleMage Ravidel was at long last slain, and peace restored to Dominaria. But alas, the Mox Beacon flares, and the storm clouds gather. There will be no peace...until there is war.

http://web.archive.org/web/2...com/games/magic/history.html

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
704.44 MB
seeders:12
leechers:5
Magic: The Gathering - The Planeswalkers' War Saga PDF