Magic The Gathering - Path Of The Planeswalker I & II (2010-2011)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Magic The Gathering - Path Of The Planeswalker I & II (2010-2011) (Size: 89.7 MB)
 Magic The Gathering - Path Of The Planeswalker(2011-c2c-getfreedregs).cbr65.96 MB
 Magic the Gathering - Path of the Planewalker II (2011) (FCBD) (Minutemen).cbz23.74 MB

Description

Written by Magic:The Gathering’s creative team, and brought to life in lavish four-color illustration by some of the industry’s best known artists, Path of the Planeswalker represents the high quality story-telling readers have come to expect from the world’s most popular trading card game.

In this action-packed volume, readers get adventures from all their favorite planeswalkers including battles between mind-mage Jace Beleren and the implusive pyromancer Chandra Naalar. The mercurial necromancer Liliana Vess tangles with the savage Garruk Wildspeaker. And we learn more of the artificer Tezzeret’s past with the Seekers of Carmot, plus much more.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for Magic The Gathering - Path Of The Planeswalker I & II (2010-2011) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Magic The Gathering - Path Of The Planeswalker I & II (2010-2011)