Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on May 10, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner) (Size: 53.49 MB)
 Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons 2 (of 2) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr28.43 MB
 Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons 1 (of 2) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr25.05 MB

Description

Red Donald appears before a council in a village in the eastern domains of the world of Dominaria, demanding that his troops be allowed to make use of the village for food and shelter; if he is refused, he will take the village by force. What Red Donald does not know—but soon comes to understand—is that the village is connected to two Elder Dragons, and when the dragons awaken, his real troubles begin. This two-issue limited series from Acclaim’s Armada imprint is tied into the popular Magic: The Gathering collectible card game and includes playing tips.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons (1-2) (1996) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
53.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7
Magic The Gathering - Elder Dragons (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)