Magic Slim Spider in My Stew Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4(blues)[re up](flac)[rogercc][h33t] - Copy

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on May 12, 2012 by rogerccin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Magic Slim Spider in My Stew Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4(blues)[re up](flac)[rogercc][h33t] - Copy (Size: 489.48 MB)
 (01) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Changed.flac38.48 MB
 (02) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Spider In My Stew.flac32.22 MB
 (03) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Your Day Will Come.flac40.9 MB
 (04) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] The Moon Is Full.flac34.74 MB
 (05) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Standin' On The Highway.flac33.28 MB
 (06) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Stormy Monday-Kansas City-C.C. Rider.flac20.63 MB
 (07) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Fanny's Blues.flac15.58 MB
 (08) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Drink Muddy Water.flac38.83 MB
 (09) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Walkin' Cane.flac50.92 MB
 (10) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] 4-59 In The Morning.flac35.75 MB
 (11) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Kansas City.flac34.05 MB
 (12) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Since I Met You Baby.flac44.87 MB
 (13) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Mojo Boogie.flac25.78 MB
 (14) [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] The Blues Are All Right.flac43.45 MB
 [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4 - Spider In My Stew.cue5.66 KB
 [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4 - Spider In My Stew.m3u823 bytes
 [Magic Slim & The Teardrops] Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4 - Spider In My Stew.m3u8826 bytes

Description

MAGIC SLIM SPIDER IN MY STEW ZOO BAR COLLECTION VOL 4
Label:Wolf
Released:1998
Format:Flac

Magic Slim is the greatest living proponent of the intense, electrified, Mississippi-to-Chicago blues style that spawned much of the music played by modern blues artists and rockers. It's no wonder that Magic Slim and the Teardrops, considered by many to be "the last real Chicago blues band," have become one of the busiest and best-loved blues bands around. As Blues Revue wrote, "Whoever the house band in blues heaven may be, even money says they're wearing out Magic Slim albums trying to get that Teardrops sound down cold."
Slim's live performances have become legendary. Standing well over six feet, Slim cuts a commanding figure on stage, prowling the boards in his large cowboy hat, filling the room with his slash and burn guitar and booming vocals, commenting on the action throughout, slipping occasionally into a feral, Howlin' Wolf-like voice. Slim has an encyclopedic repertoire of hundreds of blues songs in his head, giving the live shows a charming impromptu quality.

Tracklist
1 - Changed
2 - Spider In My Stew
3 - Your Day Will Come
4 - The Moon Is Full
5 - Standin' On The Highway
6 - Stormy Monday/Kansas City/C.C.Rider
7 - Fanny's Blues
8 - Drink Muddy Water
9 - Walkin' Cane
10 - 4:59 In The Morning
11 - Kansas City
12 - Since I Met You Baby
13 - Mojo Boogie
14 - The Blues Are All Night

Bass - Nick Holt
Drums - Michael Scott
Guitar, Vocals - John Primer , Magic Slim

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
489.48 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Magic Slim Spider in My Stew Zoo Bar Collection Vol 4(blues)[re up](flac)[rogercc][h33t] - Copy